NFCCG 2016 -- revenge tour goes to Atlanta!!

Drew

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, we had a good run :(
Thanks for the link Drew. I was avoiding going over to "the other side" to see what Falcons fans were saying, but I did for the Giants game as well as the Cowboys game, so I thought I better stay consistent. Let me say this to all the Falcon fans here in this forum, thanks for representing your team with some class. That is more than I can say for a lot of the posters in that Forum. Yes, I know, it's their "home turf" and spouting crap is safe and easy amongst your fellow fans. I'm sure if I wasn't a Packer fan, I would find a few similar posts on our forum. But WOW on the hatred towards Rodgers and the Packers from some.

People hate Rodgers because he is the best...like Jordan or Lebron he is a true enigma. But dont get hate confused with respect. Everyone respects the hell out of Aaron and fears what he is capable of. As an athlete and a QB you cant even compare Ryan with Rodgers. If Rodgers had Ryans weapons, the Falcons would score 60 a game.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People hate Rodgers because he is the best...like Jordan or Lebron he is a true enigma. But dont get hate confused with respect. Everyone respects the hell out of Aaron and fears what he is capable of. As an athlete and a QB you cant even compare Ryan with Rodgers. If Rodgers had Ryans weapons, the Falcons would score 60 a game.

The hate is really strong from fans of rival teams like the Bears.

For example, I was at the Packer game in Chicago and the fans cheered just as much for a Rodgers sack as for a Bears TD.

Can't blame them though considering how well Rodgers has done against them.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
If Rodgers had Ryans weapons, the Falcons would score 60 a game.

Think you meant "the Packers" would score 60 a game? While Ryan has some weapons at his disposal, I think AR has some at his disposal as well. ;)

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure MM isn't divulging anyone's "real" status until he must (Sat. afternoon?). Adams & Allison wouldn't play if this was regular season but I'm thinking both will be in uniform and on the field. Even hobbled they will tie-up Atlanta's CB's (1 & 3?) allowing Monty & Cook to work against a linebackers &/or safeties.

Mentioned it in previous post, but I also think with the hobbled WR's that we'll see more double TE sets and more running than we've seen since Lacy went out.

we better do something with all these injuries piling up.

Drew

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Think you meant "the Packers" would score 60 a game? While Ryan has some weapons at his disposal, I think AR has some at his disposal as well. ;)

Actually what i meant was, if Rodgers was a Falcon, they would score 60 a game.

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually what i meant was, if Rodgers was a Falcon, they would score 60 a game.
Heck, Packers would score 60 many times with their current roster if MM would stop with the pretense of having a running game. I knew last weeks game would tighten up when at halftime the sideline reported he wanted to balance out the play calls and try to run more.

D

Deleted member 6794

The Packers have signed WR Max McCaffrey to the active roster and put JC Tretter on injured reserve.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heck, Packers would score 60 many times with their current roster if MM would stop with the pretense of having a running game. I knew last weeks game would tighten up when at halftime the sideline reported he wanted to balance out the play calls and try to run more.

They've had success even passing 75% plus of the time. Just do what works.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
The Packers have signed WR Max McCaffrey to the active roster and put JC Tretter on injured reserve.

I'm viewing that as not so good of news. It makes me think that at least one of Jordy, Adams or Geronimo will not be playing Sunday. Max McCaffrey has been with the Packers a month, let's hope he has learned a lot in that time period.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm viewing that as not so good of news. It makes me think that at least one of Jordy, Adams or Geronimo will not be playing Sunday. Max McCaffrey has been with the Packers a month, let's hope he has learned a lot in that time period.
I don't see it as a positive either. Only being down one would be ok at this point. I have a feeling it's more

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Lets not forget about T. Davis. As long as Monty and Cook are good well be fine on the outside.

The falcons wont be able to match up.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This has all the makings of a wild, down to the wire shootout. Rodgers, the D, and the Packers make one more big play than Ryan and co..
Packers, 38-34

In the AFC, I'm going with...
Patriots, 27-17

Latest posts