NFCCG 2016 -- revenge tour goes to Atlanta!!

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Listen you said "Since Thanksgiving we are 5-0 against teams that made the playoffs". I pointed out who those teams were (Dallas, Giants, Lions, Lions, Texans). Now you want to call me "touched"? It doesnt really matter, because your team is getting boat raced and losing on Sunday. Most likely by double digits. All the signs are out there. I know it, Vegas knows ....so Brace yourself my friend. I say 41-27 and its not even that close.

If Vegas knows the Packers will lose by double digits, why is the line at 5 points?

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Dude, seriously... how are the Steelers and Packers all sick at the same time? This is so odd.
Because it makes good story. NFL is no more real than WWE. The games are all predecided. How else does Green Bay go 40 yards in 35 seconds to kick a wobbly 52 yard field goal to beat the "best team ever assembled." :cautious: How much did Jerruh pocket behind the scenes?
Weren't you paying attention earlier this season? ;)
jk

Drew

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Vegas knows the Packers will lose by double digits, why is the line at 5 points?

I dont know that to be true. 5 is a garbage number in football gambling. Might as well be 4.5. Hardly ever does a game end with a 5 point spread. 3, 4, 6 and obviously 7 are huge. I really expected this spread to go down because of all the square bets on Packers (20-30$ tickets). Word is that a lot of sharp money (bigger wagers) came in on Atlanta but 72% of all tickets are on Packers Money line at +240. Now the spread goes up to 6 on Friday night...so i just find this odd and i really dont know whats going on here because honestly it would be really hard for me to look at this game objectively and to trust the Falcons -6 against Rodgers (i will do it though). Most of the people i deal with only take bets on the day of so it will be interesting to see what happens between now and then.

Same on the Steelers game. That game is sitting at 6 and i cant see the Pats slowing down Bell and Brown.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Listen you said "Since Thanksgiving we are 5-0 against teams that made the playoffs". I pointed out who those teams were (Dallas, Giants, Lions, Lions, Texans). Now you want to call me "touched"? It doesnt really matter, because your team is getting boat raced and losing on Sunday. Most likely by double digits. All the signs are out there. I know it, Vegas knows ....so Brace yourself my friend. I say 41-27 and its not even that close.
I'm sorry but did Atlanta suddenly find a defense somewhere? Every single team we played has a better defense than Atlanta and 3 of them were top 5 defenses and we scored 38 on each of them. How about explaining how your team is going to hold our offense to 27 points instead of blindly declaring that you "know it." And nobody cares about Las Vegas as they "knew" Dallas would win too. You're still going to be around here Sunday night right? Because you're going to have a steaming plate of crow to eat. Packers will win in the neighborhood of 45-33

childerm

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Drew

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sorry but did Atlanta suddenly find a defense somewhere? Every single team we played has a better defense than Atlanta and 3 of them were top 5 defenses and we scored 38 on each of them. How about explaining how your team is going to hold our offense to 27 points instead of blindly declaring that you "know it." And nobody cares about Las Vegas as they "knew" Dallas would win too. You're still going to be around here Sunday night right? Because you're going to have a steaming plate of crow to eat. Packers will win in the neighborhood of 45-33

I'll be back...No doubt.

JP Doyal

AR12
Reaction score
I hope Aaron Rodgers is watching ALL these analysts picking against him...literally NOBODY had the Packers winning. Surprised?? I am a bit.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have heard nothing but MVP Ryan....unstoppable offense.....improving defense.... When I actually looked over their record they were 1 game......1 single game better than the Pack and that came down to that last drive. Their D gives up about 30 per game. ATL is good but the monster they are being portrayed as.......idk.

Drew

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope Aaron Rodgers is watching ALL these analysts picking against him...literally NOBODY had the Packers winning. Surprised?? I am a bit.

Do you really think it matters what people say? Secondly, i've seen plenty of analysts picking the Packers to include Chris Berman and both those PTI clowns. James Jones is on NFL Network right now promoting the run the table theme.

Rodgers on Georgia Dome yesterday: "It's really loud in there. Whether that's all natural or not is yet to be seen."

To me, thats more bulletin board than whatever analysts say.

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/4050317-rodgers-calls-out-falcons-fans-on-crowd-noise/

Last edited:

Dirty Sanchez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've already stated multiple times that if you win I would come back to wish y'all good luck. Don't let reading comprehension get in the way..
Back at you. I said come back if the Falcons win to have a civil discussion. Y'all???????? Don't let the english language get in the way.

Falcons33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha the pack will not score that much. Is Rodgers doing all that scoring by himself lol

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Do you really think it matters what people say? Secondly, i've seen plenty of analysts picking the Packers to include Chris Berman and both those PTI clowns. James Jones is on NFL Network right now promoting the run the table theme.

Rodgers on Georgia Dome yesterday: "It's really loud in there. Whether that's all natural or not is yet to be seen."

To me, thats more bulletin board than whatever analysts say.

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/4050317-rodgers-calls-out-falcons-fans-on-crowd-noise/

Thanks for the link Drew. I was avoiding going over to "the other side" to see what Falcons fans were saying, but I did for the Giants game as well as the Cowboys game, so I thought I better stay consistent. Let me say this to all the Falcon fans here in this forum, thanks for representing your team with some class. That is more than I can say for a lot of the posters in that Forum. Yes, I know, it's their "home turf" and spouting crap is safe and easy amongst your fellow fans. I'm sure if I wasn't a Packer fan, I would find a few similar posts on our forum. But WOW on the hatred towards Rodgers and the Packers from some.

childerm

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So who will stop them? Did you guys suddenly get a defense from somewhere?

Didn't you see the last few game for Atlanta? Their defense is super improved after slowing down the scary offenses of LA, San Francisco, and Carolina. Aaron Rodgers and the Packer offense is no match for them. Green Bay will be lucky to score over 15 with how much their defense has improved.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because it makes good story. NFL is no more real than WWE. The games are all predecided. How else does Green Bay go 40 yards in 35 seconds to kick a wobbly 52 yard field goal to beat the "best team ever assembled." :cautious: How much did Jerruh pocket behind the scenes?
Weren't you paying attention earlier this season? ;)
jk

I knew Uncle Jerruh had something to do with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts