NFCCG 2016 -- revenge tour goes to Atlanta!!

Skerfalcon8710

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If only Rodgers could throw accurately rolling to his left.
Your missing the point but ok. Yes we get it Rodgers could hit a receiver 60 yard down field on the run with his eyes closed while doing the lotus with his yoga instructor..

The point is to roll him to the left toward the spy who is faster than any dallas defender who spied. Force him to hurry the throw and not have time to set his feet.:rolleyes:

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Your missing the point but ok. Yes we get it Rodgers could hit a receiver 60 yard down field on the run with his eyes closed while doing the lotus with his yoga instructor..

The point is to roll him to the left toward the spy who is faster than any dallas defender who spied. Force him to hurry the throw and not have time to set his feet.:rolleyes:
You mean like in numbers 4, 6, 7, + 8?
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Yes I know it's from years past.

Edit: link didn't work

Last edited:

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I see your point but lucky for us Rodgers will probably juke your spy right out of his shoes lol. He has been doing it for a long time. One guy is not going to sack him unless it is blind side like the finale drive vs the Cowboys.

goldplater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You mean, he alwayse has to set his feet and can not throw off Balance?
Last Play in Dallas, huh?
Once I remember he was throwing while jumping on a right-side-scramble to the left outside , completely acting like an artist in the air.

Rodgers, compared to the last years, is fit to run and scramble. Look at the Bears game to see how fast he is now that he is healthy.

Come on, AR give no one reason for sleepless nights for fans.
Injury at WR an in the secondary of GB is reasonable but at least they found a way to catch well enough and not break down completely for 8 weeks now. Awesome and 2010-kind of.

@Falconsfans: The more I read from you the more confident I get that GB wins easier than in Dallas. Because you delivered less valuable arguments than the rooks and D there ;-)

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This reminds me of that 2015 Rams fan. A list of reasons why his team was more awesome in every way, better players at every position, etc. 24-10 Packers over Rams

I miss that guy

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score

That's good for the Packers, considering more times than not, his feet aren't set and still drops dimes.

I would be the first to congratulate you though if the vaunted Atlanta Falcons defense, which strikes fear in offenses all over the National Football League, were the first to come up with this brilliant game plan to stop Rodgers. ;)

Skerfalcon8710

Cheesehead
Reaction score
@Falconsfans: The more I read from you the more confident I get that GB wins easier than in Dallas. Because you delivered less valuable arguments than the rooks and D there ;-)
Huh interesting... whatever floats your boat! Good luck to y'all.

Skerfalcon8710

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's good for the Packers, considering more times than not, his feet aren't set and still drops dimes.

I would be the first to congratulate you though if the vaunted Atlanta Falcons defense, which strikes fear in offenses all over the National Football League, were the first to come up with this brilliant game plan to stop Rodgers. ;)
Right... we'll as you all whitnessed it worked the entire 2nd half of the game we played when you scored only 8 pts after racking up 24 in the first half.. just pointing out facts.

I wish y'all the best of luck. I can see the real football discussion has ended on an x'/o's stand point and the Rodgers can do anything anywhere anytime crowd has shown up. If your theories were true then Dallas should not have come back from 18 down to tie the game. Just outside perspective.

:cool:

Skerfalcon8710

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never said Rodgers wasn't capable of great things I've been more than flattering towards him.. just trying to talk x/o's and how we will probably plan to attack Rodgers. Everyone knows zone defense is suicide. The only chance is cover 1...

Any idea how your defense plans to stop atlantas offense? Seattle went with heavy pressure and that bit them in the ****. Or is your plan to just rely on the offense to score more points?

Skerfalcon8710

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This reminds me of that 2015 Rams fan. A list of reasons why his team was more awesome in every way, better players at every position, etc. 24-10 Packers over Rams

I miss that guy
A rams fan.. that's comical.. rams couldn't hold either teams jock strap..

Atlanta is in the title game against you for a reason just as you are there for a reason. I never said we were better.. I just like how we match up. We simply play cover 1 better than dallas and have more speed on defense. I wouldn't say that's me claiming our team is infinitely better..

I'm defending my team and giving our points of view much as you have tried ramming Arod and your front 7 down my throat the past 2 days lol

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I never said Rodgers wasn't capable of great things I've been more than flattering towards him.. just trying to talk x/o's and how we will probably plan to attack Rodgers. Everyone knows zone defense is suicide. The only chance is cover 1...

Any idea how your defense plans to stop atlantas offense? Seattle went with heavy pressure and that bit them in the ****. Or is your plan to just rely on the offense to score more points?

We could tell you, but we`d have to kill you afterwards ;)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

A rams fan.. that's comical.. rams couldn't hold either teams jock strap..

Atlanta is in the title game against you for a reason just as you are there for a reason. I never said we were better.. I just like how we match up. We simply play cover 1 better than dallas and have more speed on defense. I wouldn't say that's me claiming our team is infinitely better..

I'm defending my team and giving our points of view much as you have tried ramming Arod and your front 7 down my throat the past 2 days lol

I`m obliged to point out you ARE on OUR forum bud, so ramming sort of goes with the territory. Sorry ;)

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

Plan? We need a plan? When you have #12 (in Green and Gold) as your QB, the only plan on defense that you need is "Run Forest Run!" and hope you make a few key stops, a turn over here or there and a forced field goal once in awhile.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I miss that guy
He thought Gurley was going to be the best RB of all time.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vic plays 60% of defensive snaps. So 2nd/3rd down generally.. (671 plays)

Atlanta rotates every single Dline player throughout the game to keep them fresh.. even our back up center plays DT in some packages..

Compare that to nick perry who 58% of the snaps.. (603 plays)

I will take the 4.5 extra sacks over the 19 tackles..
This argument about Beasley vs. Perry is silly. Beasley will have to face arguably the best pass blocking offensive line in the league.... so unless you are claiming that the falcon's o line is elite... the comparison is moot.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They might be better than Dallas. I don't think they're better than The Texans, Vikings, Seattle, or Giants. Maybe our offense doesn't perform, but it won't be because they ran into a defense they haven't seen and beaten before.

Skerfalcon8710

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This argument about Beasley vs. Perry is silly. Beasley will have to face arguably the best pass blocking offensive line in the league.... so unless you are claiming that the falcon's o line is elite... the comparison is moot.
Well Vic did sack Rodgers last time we played.. you realize perry has to go up against a top 5 RT and clay goes against his Cousin Jake at LT right? How is it a silly argument that we have the NFL sack leader?

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Right... we'll as you all whitnessed it worked the entire 2nd half of the game we played when you scored only 8 pts after racking up 24 in the first half.. just pointing out facts.

I wish y'all the best of luck. I can see the real football discussion has ended on an x'/o's stand point and the Rodgers can do anything anywhere anytime crowd has shown up. If your theories were true then Dallas should not have come back from 18 down to tie the game. Just outside perspective.

All we heard last week was how discombobulated the Cowboys made us look in Week 6. Rodgers had his worst QBR of the season, Dallas contained him inside the pocket, didn't let him get the home run ball, Dallas had a methodical running style approach with Zeke, and Dak killed the Green Bay defense with key 3rd down, short passing conversions.

How well did that work for Dallas the 2nd time around? You can try using the 1st matchup all you wish to try to make a point, but it's not going to hold any weight with me.

Give Rodgers a 2nd look, and he usually comes out on the better end.

Think of these names. Don Jackson, Aaron Ripkowski, Knile Davis. Those were the committee of Green Bay running backs in week 6. Aaron Rodgers was not only the leading rusher for the Packers that day, he had more rushing yards than those three players combined.

Rodgers is now, if I'm not mistaken, 10-2 with Jared Cook on the field. There was no Cook the first time around. No Cobb. We had a patch work secondary that Ryan was able to pick to pieces, that I will grant you.

Neither team is the same as Week 8, so nothing from that game holds the slightest bit of weight with me.

Now...what I will say, is that before the playoffs started, I said that the team that I do NOT want to see the most is Atlanta. I'm on record. I wanted the Giants first, and I wanted the Cowboys second, and I wanted for Seattle to beat Atlanta this past weekend. I'm not naïve enough to think that Atlanta doesn't pose some serious issues for this team, specifically defensively.

All I am saying, is that if an Aaron Rodgers, who only threw for 246, without Cobb, without Cook, and without any semblance of a running game, was able to throw 32 on the board, imagine what he is going to be capable of the 2nd time around with weapons all over the place.

And yes, to be fair, you guys did not have Coleman the first time around. But you were much, much healthier than Green Bay. Much. The Packers are hot, they are motivated, and at the end of the day, if you give me one quarterback for one game for all the marbles, do you think I'm going to give the edge to the guy with a 2-4 playoff record, or to the Super Bowl MVP with a 9-6 playoff record?

I'm rolling with Rodgers. But It's not because I have any disrespect for the Falcons. I just refuse to believe that Rodgers is going to fold now. He said we're running the table, we've won 8 straight, and with him being just 60 minutes away from another SB appearance, I think you're going to see him in another galaxy as far as his mental/physical preparation and mindset.

Could I be wrong? Absolutely. I'm more nervous than a long tail cat in a room full of rockers. But in #12, I trust.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Lol the Packers offense SUCKED back then and still put up 32

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Vic did sack Rodgers last time we played.. you realize perry has to go up against a top 5 RT and clay goes against his Cousin Jake at LT right? How is it a silly argument that we have the NFL sack leader?
well if you are going to mess with my stats as a visitor here with a disagree .... I'll throw one back at ya.... as for an answer to your question....my statement had nothing to do with Beasley's talent it was about the accepted conventional wisdom that the Packers have the best pass blocking o line in the league. No QB in the league has been given the kind of time to find a receiver that Rodgers has. My statement was apparently too simple for you... comparing Beasley against Perry is irrelevant since they will not be facing each other. And if you are claiming that the Falcons O line is better than the Packers... well... good luck with that.

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's part of being a fan, what fun is it to sit back and go o gee well idk, I hope we win but... idk we might lose. I'd rather be confident and discuss some football and enjoy the season.

If we lose then we just lost to one of of the GOAT qbs on an epic run. Can say I can be upset about that. 90% of our fan base thought we would go 5-11 with our schedule after the regression of Matt ryan last year. This has taken us by surprise and we are living in the moment.. our fan base is negative enough to start with. We're a losing franchise.. we'll take our moments to enjoy this ride over wallowing in self doubt.

From my perspective after going 4-6 this season has been unbelievable. What the Packers have done with all the injuries they have is incredible. The Falcons are playing great. No question. I'm not sure we will be able to pull it off. I never gave them a serious chance against Dallas. Will I be shocked if we lose to Atlanta? No But as they always say, "Any given Sunday".

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
well if you are going to mess with my stats as a visitor here with a disagree .... I'll throw one back at ya.... as for an answer to your question....my statement had nothing to do with Beasley's talent it was about the accepted conventional wisdom that the Packers have the best pass blocking o line in the league. No QB in the league has been given the kind of time to find a receiver that Rodgers has. My statement was apparently too simple for you... comparing Beasley against Perry is irrelevant since they will not be facing each other. And if you are claiming that the Falcons O line is better than the Packers... well... good luck with that.
You should be in good shape now. ;)

Skerfalcon8710

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Did I say our oline is better? Nope we are weak at RG and our Matthews is playing hurt. Simply informed you that our RT is top 5. We have arguably the best C in fb. And our LT is clays cousin. That match up alone will be a joy to watch on both sides. Cousin vs cousin. Neither wants to lose. You have a great pass blocking team. We have fast penetrating linemen. It's gonna be a battle.

Your statement wasn't to "simple" you're just close minded to the fact that we match up against you better than dallas did..

Members online

Latest posts