NFC North

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the Lions losing today the Packers should be in 1st place as the entire NFC North is 1-1 BUT the Packers are 1-0 in our div. Lions & Vikes tied w/da Bears in last w/them being 0-1 in our div.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After two games, it's way too soon to pay much attention to who's leading our division.

Reaction score
I'm sorry but this is something a Vikings fan would bring up this early in the season. No offense Raptorman, I am not including you in that statement (come to think of it, your posts are usually logical, precise and thought out.............WHY ARE YOU A VIKINGS FAN??????) Just kidding.

Reaction score
could you imagine if the viking's secondary actually covered the colt's wrs or if Adam missed that field goal... The vikes would have the division lead on all of us... Division Winning Upset alert? :eek:

OP
OP
Vltrophy

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sorry but this is something a Vikings fan would bring up this early in the season. No offense Raptorman, I am not including you in that statement (come to think of it, your posts are usually logical, precise and thought out.............WHY ARE YOU A VIKINGS FAN??????) Just kidding.
it may be early but every game counts

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
had some bear fan friends posting crap about the Packers being "basement dwelling" after week one...:cautious::rolleyes:

haven't heard much **** talk from those fans since Thursday night:D:D:D:roflmao::roflmao:

Members online

Latest posts