OP
OP
I

irishpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dublin, Ireland, E.U., Earth, Milky Way, Universe,
Raider Pride said:
Bottom line is, he is a good guy in general.

Someone once said that at the back of a Munich Beer Hall in the 1930's about a certain man named Adolf. Couple of years later, adolf invaided poland. Now I'm not saying Rex Grossman will invaid Poland.... but you never know, especially if you keep coming out with girly-man comments like that!!!

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothing wakes you up like a ******\Grossman comparison in the morning.

Does Rex own a bunker in Prussia? If he did then i would believe the comparison :D

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rex is my favorite Bears QB ever!

Of course that's from the perspective of a Packer fan, :)

GO PACK GO!!!

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
RP

I agree with Grossman being a good man with limited ability. But, I don't think anyone here jumps on him for being a bad player so much as being a Bears qb AND with limited skills. The combination of the two is irresistable.

As for him being our favorite Bears QB I can agree with that sentiment, though it is a bit mean...

I just wish I could make the kind of income he has made with errant throws like he makes and learning to tilt the ball just right...

All this is just good fun.

Thanks RP, you made my day.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothing wakes you up like a ******\Grossman comparison in the morning.

Trom, you really kill me. I just burst out laughing at the bank and everyone just looked at me. thanks.

I admire any QB that has to endure the fans in Chicago. I lived there for ten years, even during the 85 season. I have never heard any praise for any QB. Even McMahon.

I liked Grossman when he came out of Florida and even hoped the Pack woudl get him. I was hoping that he would come to GB, MM could coach him up and that would be the final claw in the Bear fan's ****....

Members online

Latest posts