NFC North (week 7)

kewlbeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Detroit @ home vs. 4-2 Tampa Bay
Minnesota @ 5-1 Cowboys
Chicago @ Philly (playing much better lately)

0-3 for the NFC North is a definite possibility this week. A full 2 and 3 game lead on the rest of the division would look very nice.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I won't be sad if those teams lose, but as umair said, as long as the Packers keep winning they don't have to worry.

I'm liking it that right now the NFC North is two games above .500. I don't want the Packers to win the division just because it's easy and then immediately get bounced out of the playoffs, as happened a couple times during the Sherman years.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is a LOT of young talent in this division....could be real strong top to bottom pretty soon.

OP
OP
K

kewlbeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm actually torn on the Vikings - Cowboys game. A Cowboys loss would be nice as well.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i dont know man... The vikings scare me a little bit. id hate for them to beat the cowboys and get some momentum going.

not just cause AP is starting to blow up... they have a talented yet underachieving Oline, and a pretty dang good defense to match.

if they get going on offense (QB) and a good game plan (dont worry, Childress is their coach) they could be pretty formidable.

Still anytime the cowgirls or Vikings lose its a good day... really a win win for the packers this week.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think all three will lose. The team I think that has the most potential in the division is Minnesota because they have a stout defense and Adrian Peterson is the 2nd best running back in the NFL.

Though I really feel the Packers are heads and shoulders the best team in the NFC North right now. Still a long season so take it one game at a time. Hopefully the bye week helps the Pack out but ultimately Green Bay needs to keep winning.

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFC north this week

Lions get the Bucs, Bears get the Eagles, and Vikings get the Cowboys. If they all lose, that would be amazing. I'll be in the chat room on sunday keeping up with all those games.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
NFC north this week

heh, may they ALL lose!!

Honestly though, I hope the Viking's win. I really hate the Cowboys and at this point they would appear to pose more of a threat in the playoffs and home field advantage then the Vikings.

Adrian Peterson is great, but man, if he stays healthy all season I would be amazed. He takes several un-necessary hits and runs high. I hope he never gets injured, but just think the Vikes should be slightly more careful with him, especially with an injury history. If they manage him well, they have a franchise back for who knows how many years.

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: NFC north this week

though it will kill us to do it, and we would be too proud cheeseheads to admit to it, I think we should be cheering for ViQueens this week. Without being too cocky, I think we are past just trying to win NFC North, let's try to win the entire NFC! and we need Dallas losses to do that. Come on Queens, Buffalo almost did it!

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: NFC north this week

mike_donnelly said:
though it will kill us to do it, and we would be too proud cheeseheads to admit to it, I think we should be cheering for ViQueens this week. Without being too cocky, I think we are past just trying to win NFC North, let's try to win the entire NFC! and we need Dallas losses to do that. Come on Queens, Buffalo almost did it!

We are never past trying to win the NFC north. Until we WIN the NFC north...

Until then My favorite team this week is whomever is playing the Lions, Bears, & the Vickies.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i dont know man... The vikings scare me a little bit. id hate for them to beat the cowboys and get some momentum going.

not just cause AP is starting to blow up... they have a talented yet underachieving Oline, and a pretty dang good defense to match.

if they get going on offense (QB) and a good game plan (dont worry, Childress is their coach) they could be pretty formidable.

Still anytime the cowgirls or Vikings lose its a good day... really a win win for the packers this week.

I agree with everything except the "childress is their coach" being a positive. The way he mangled that packer game was unreal. I was laughing, people in the live chat were laughing at him and even the anouncers couldnt stop commenting on how badly he was coaching.

Go Vikes, stomp the Cowgirls.

Members online

Latest posts