1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

NFC North Season Preview

Discussion in 'Draft Talk' started by Packers80, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Packers80

Packers80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +44
  2. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,024
    I think not. The NFCN is top heavy with three potential playoff teams while the NFCS is clumped around average at the moment with three promises and a team looking to rent a coach and GM for the year.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. HyponGrey

Ratings:
    +1,030
    Then how about the AFC North who sent three teams last year? Law of averages says that the Vikings bring our division down, South has four teams with high potential. Quite frankly I think you give our own division too much credit and underestimate what the south division would be like if the Saints were not dealing with dirty laundry. We shall see at the end of the year which division was "tougher" and who wound up with an easier schedule. Granted, we would dominate any conference we could move to.

5. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,024
    Sometime, some body will need to explain how the "law of averages" pertains to games of skill. Law of averages says after Montana, SF does not get Young, After Favre GB does not get A-rod, after Manning, Indy does not ... we'll wait on this. 20 years of probowl level QB play isn't fortune. Minny brings the division average down because of poor planning in the front office with a win-it-now mentality a few years back. I agree the NFCS has more potential top to bottom but I think only one or two teams get to the playoffs. Any one of the teams could do it. They play the NFCE this year and not the AFCS.

6. HyponGrey

Ratings:
    +1,030
    True, the NFCE may actually shape up this year... Maybe...