nfc north champ shirts

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read that they had boxes of 2004 Vikings division champs T-shirts and caps ready at the game in case they won. Not that I want one, but I wonder what they do with those?

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ArizonaPackerFan said:
I read that they had boxes of 2004 Vikings division champs T-shirts and caps ready at the game in case they won. Not that I want one, but I wonder what they do with those?
That's for that "other" reality show....

Get this --- I ran into one of our Sponsors at the Mall - he has a Bears Flag... but it has a typo on it... which for Packer Fans, makes it priceless...

Instead of Bears (in their regular colors)... it says ---

REARS

I can't get him to sell it for nuthin'... imagine walking around with that at Soldier Field on Sunday! :lol:

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a great picture from last year's playoff game vs. Seattle. A guy from Minnesota bought Vikings Playoffs Tickets from ebay and had Nathan Poole sign them. Perhaps my favourite Packer picture of all time.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ArizonaPackerFan said:

i live in minnesota and i saw some 2003 div champ vikes sweatshirts at a flea market during a local small town festival. while asking $20 a piece, i can't imagine why he hadn't sold any.

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan that is great you have got to post that picture here. I was at the front of Lambeau when Poole showed up at the Seattle game..... wow what a reception he got.
Later
Leopardmech

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am working on adding a mod that will allow people to upload pictures into a thread. That way we can start a picture area - games, tailgating, funny pics etc. I think it will be cool.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
ArizonaPackerFan said:
That's for that "other" reality show....

Get this --- I ran into one of our Sponsors at the Mall - he has a Bears Flag... but it has a typo on it... which for Packer Fans, makes it priceless...

Instead of Bears (in their regular colors)... it says ---

REARS

I can't get him to sell it for nuthin'... imagine walking around with that at Soldier Field on Sunday! :lol:

Hah, that is priceless. :lol: They played like rears today too.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sixone220 said:
ArizonaPackerFan said:

i live in minnesota and i saw some 2003 div champ vikes sweatshirts at a flea market during a local small town festival. while asking $20 a piece, i can't imagine why he hadn't sold any.

That's interesting. I always wondered what they did with those things. But that's $20 too much for those :D I'd be too embarrassed to wear something like that out in public even if I got it for free.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ArizonaPackerFan said:
sixone220 said:
ArizonaPackerFan said:

That's interesting. I always wondered what they did with those things. But that's $20 too much for those :D I'd be too embarrassed to wear something like that out in public even if I got it for free.

i was tempted to buy one anyway just to make fun of their lack of division titles, but i didn't wanna constantly explain that the reason it was funny is because they didn't really win.

Members online

Latest posts