NFC Championship Game Tickets

dennismith

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will have 3 NFC Championship Game tickets for either Packers vs Giants or Packers vs Cowboys and I can't get out of work to travel to the game.. willing to sell at my cost. please email me if interested.
[email protected]

OP
OP
D

dennismith

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothing fishy... but thanks for the reply.

I got them from www.ticketreserve.com yesterday after the Pack won,
and I don't think I am going to be able to leave work to go.(live in Virginia) I paid for the options back in Sept and will have to also pay what ever the face value cost of the ticket is. Below is a copy of the email from TicketReserve. If I can't go, I'll be selling them for what they cost me. I'll find out the cost monday when they open.

My brothers live in Indiania, so if I can't go or sell them, I'll let them use'm.
Take care..... Dennis

TicketRESERVE FanFORWARD Winner,
Congratulations! You are headed to the NFC Championship Game, and your FanFORWARD Reservations have secured you face-value seats to the game.
Now that the market has closed here’s what you should expect during this very tight turnaround period:

Your successful FanFORWARDs will no longer appear in your ‘Holdings’ (you will still see the record of all your orders under ‘History’)
On Thursday, January 17 you will receive an email containing your seating locations and face-value charges; we will also charge your Wallet/credit card on file for the face-value of your tickets along with a $20 shipping fee
Successfully charged tickets will be shipped to your address on file Thursday via FedEx Overnight to be delivered Friday, January 18 (signature required;,

marstc09

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothing fishy... but thanks for the reply.

I got them from www.ticketreserve.com yesterday after the Pack won,
and I don't think I am going to be able to leave work to go.(live in Virginia) I paid for the options back in Sept and will have to also pay what ever the face value cost of the ticket is. Below is a copy of the email from TicketReserve. If I can't go, I'll be selling them for what they cost me. I'll find out the cost monday when they open.

My brothers live in Indiania, so if I can't go or sell them, I'll let them use'm.
Take care..... Dennis

TicketRESERVE FanFORWARD Winner,
Congratulations! You are headed to the NFC Championship Game, and your FanFORWARD Reservations have secured you face-value seats to the game.
Now that the market has closed here’s what you should expect during this very tight turnaround period:

Your successful FanFORWARDs will no longer appear in your ‘Holdings’ (you will still see the record of all your orders under ‘History’)
On Thursday, January 17 you will receive an email containing your seating locations and face-value charges; we will also charge your Wallet/credit card on file for the face-value of your tickets along with a $20 shipping fee
Successfully charged tickets will be shipped to your address on file Thursday via FedEx Overnight to be delivered Friday, January 18 (signature required;,

How much?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
148 a seat I would guess..

But if you dont get them till Friday how would someone get them from you?

OP
OP
D

dennismith

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tickets have been sold to a PACKER FAN!!!! and well below the going market price. They will be sent overnight friday to arrive sat. Thank you for all the emails. GO PACK!

Members online

Latest posts