NFC Championship Game in Green Bay

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unbelievable. I was telling everyone last night that I thought the Giants could beat Dallas. I'm not sure if the Giants were that good or if the Cowboys were that bad.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this game really should be a friggin breeze

I don't think it's going to be a breeze, but if the Packers play their game and don't turn the ball over, we should win the game.

LonelyPoet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here we go, Packers are going to get Giants at Home. And considering the way Giants played in the last 10 min, Packers have a good game at hand. Still, I don't believe the Giants defense is in no way a match for the Packers Offense. Only thing Packers needs to take care. No turnovers. Just play normally they can walk into Superbowl.
From the way Patriots are playing now... I don't think Patriot's much celebrated offense have any chance against the fast moving Packers defense. I am going to love celebrating the Superbowl win by Packers. :pop: :lol: :wink: :wink:

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No no no I like this enthusiasm but let us please be mindful how much the giants are improving week in week out. It is NOT easy to play against Ware and the Cowboys. I do however like our chances. I would be more worried with all the attention and stuff but our players are so focused that I know that won't be a problem. If we carry on like we did next week, then we will be good to go. Man I am so excited! Good find on the article!

ejmat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats to you all!

Yes. Congrats from another Viking fan. what's up Mars? Good to see you here.

Anyway, rooting for the Pack next weekend. Make the NFCN proud and beat up on the Giants.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its not going to be easy, the Giants have played great football late in the season. If Green Bay can play consistenly well on both sides of the football I think Green Bay will win.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Remember we played the Giants in week 2 at the Meadow Lands. We won 35-13 without Greg Jennings who was out with injury and the great Ryan Grant who hadnt found his way into the starting lineup yet. Jermey Shocky was there leading reciever in that game with 5 catches for 60 yards, this time he will be out because of a season ending injury. Also Sam Madison didnt play for the Giants in the Dallas game due to injury and Aaron Ross there 2nd best corner came out with injury. Plaxico Burress has also been banged up. So the Giants have some injurys. No game is a gimmie in the NFL but if the Packers play there game I have no reason to believe this wont be a blowout by the Packers. I thought the Seahawks were overated and I feel the Giants are overated. Nobody escapes the Frozen Tundra of Lambeau Field!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO PACKERS!!!!!!!

ejmat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its not going to be easy, the Giants have played great football late in the season. If Green Bay can play consistenly well on both sides of the football I think Green Bay will win.

I agree withyou. they are a team really starting to play well right now. I think the Pack can take them but I don't think it will be a cake walk.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think the Packers will blow out the Giants, but I do think they will win. I like the matchups. We have the OT's who can match up with both of their DE's, and they no longer have a big-time tight end to gouge our defense. (I can't believe we ended up playing two teams in the playoffs who are weak at tight end, after the defense had so many problems defending that position during the season.)

The big difference for the Giants is that their secondary is playing well now. At the beginning of the year, they were pretty awful, but they've got some young guys who have really stepped up recently.

mateus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who'da thought after we loss to Dallas that WE'D host the NFC Championship.

This is a special season. I know it's setting up for a Super Bowl against an undefeated team, but hey, miracles can happen.

This entire season has been magic. We're not done, sure, but I feel spoiled as hell as a fan. If it goes no further, I'll still be hugely proud of the Pack.
im with ya evad04!
its my first season following green bay and it seems i chose the perfect time to jump on the cheesey band wagon!
all in all this is going to be good! w00t!

favrefourevre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes the Giants have been playing tough, but the Cowboys easily could have won this game. A few catches instead of drops, and they could have won by double digits. This was a division game for them as well, those are always unpredictable. Cowboys played sloppy, Giants capitalized, and the Pack is reaping the reward. I can't wait.

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS Packers!

I believe the last time the New York Giants were in Green Bay for a playoff game was 1962. Green bay beat the Giants 16-7 for their seventh NFL Championship. Of coarse the year before, In the first NFL Championship game ever played in Green Bay, the Packers shut out the NY Giants 37-0.

Members online

Latest posts