NFC Championship Game - I'LL BE THERE!!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
That's right, who's gonna come tailgate and drink with us? We will be going to the game Sunday night at Lambeau!!

you realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I am willing to carry you on my back all around where ever you want to go for entire day if you give me a ticket!!!

Have fun and scream for me!

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
The wife and I are planning on coming if I can get tickets for a non-ridiculous price (they look like they're softening right now, but I'm still planning on paying around $400-$500 a ticket).

What's that in Canadian $?

Depends on the exchange rate I guess.

Just bought my tickets. Section 123 row 27. Should be a great time.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
everyone goes to packers games but me. I hate all of you.

No, I don't. Have a blast.

I'll be in the Tromadz Lounge(gameday chat) getting hammered.

HAVE FUN!

See you there. Have a great time everyone else.

Heelntoe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be in 117 row 40. Are there any pre-game festivities going on? I'm bringing a Giants fan; we can take turns heckling him for hours. ;-)

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I'll be there too. This will be my first game at Lambeau. I am so excited I can hardly stand myself.

Congrats Timmons... it should be a special game to attend, especially being your first time in Lambeau. Enjoy!

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is anyone setting up a tailgating gathering session? We could play the drunk version of Cell Phone Marco Polo until we meet. Let me know. I plan on being at/near/in the stadium by noon as I have a lot take in.

OP
OP
R

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is anyone setting up a tailgating gathering session? We could play the drunk version of Cell Phone Marco Polo until we meet. Let me know. I plan on being at/near/in the stadium by noon as I have a lot take in.

You can be near the stadium but the lot doesn't even open until what, 3 hours before the game? We are planning on parking a few blocks away in a church parking lot. I will get more info, if possible we should get our PF.com people together there and grill out, drink some beer and what not!

Heelntoe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Assuming no flight disasters [begs the Air Travel Gods for mercy], I’ll be at the stadium around 2:30. I want to check out the new atrium and pro shop. Maybe do a stroll through the HoF if it’s open and not completely overrun.

Other than that, I'll be relying heavily on the proven Vilsian Theory of Temperature Relativity - aka craploads of beer and brats keep you warm and happy when the weather sux balls...

OP
OP
R

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where I will be tailgating

Check out the attached PDF, it's a large church parking lot, I guess there isn't a whole lot of people that use it so you have room to spread out, cookout, toss the football etc. If anyone from PF wants to hang out with us there you are welcome, I will be there with family and friends.

On the map it's the "+" right in the middle it appears to be on "Bethany Place" not sure of the name of the church.

Edit, we will most likely have a black Dodge Durango that we are grilling out behind, or at least have a card table, chairs etc setup by.

FLPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Coming in from Florida for my 1st Lambeau game. Really what to experience the tailgating atmosphere, any suggestions? Right now parking across the street from the Atrium. Any suggestions for a long time Packer fan and past WI resident?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Coming in from Florida for my 1st Lambeau game. Really what to experience the tailgating atmosphere, any suggestions? Right now parking across the street from the Atrium. Any suggestions for a long time Packer fan and past WI resident?
#1. Have PLENTY of warm clothes!!!!It's supposed to be around zero degrees out, with below zero windchill. So be prepared for the weather, or you will be miserable!
I was fortunate to be at last week's game, and it wasn't really cold, but i dressed warm and was glad i did by the end of the game. Everyone was soaked from the snow!
Parking is at a premium, so make sure to have a plan set up and be sure you have a spot.
Other then that, have plenty of brats and beer, and just have a GREAT time!!! :D

Heelntoe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FLPackFan said:
#1. Have PLENTY of warm clothes!!!!It's supposed to be around zero degrees out, with below zero windchill. So be prepared for the weather, or you will be miserable!
I was fortunate to be at last week's game, and it wasn't really cold, but i dressed warm and was glad i did by the end of the game. Everyone was soaked from the snow!
Parking is at a premium, so make sure to have a plan set up and be sure you have a spot.
Other then that, have plenty of brats and beer, and just have a GREAT time!!! :D

Tell me about it. Spent 12 yrs in FL and now in NC... All my cold weather clothes are long gone. Went and bought Polar Expidition thermal wear (like 4mm think under armor), gloves, big jacket, new boots, and whimpiest of all... battery-powered socks. I'm going to look like Randy in 'A Christmas Story.' --- you can put yer arms down after they win! Spent more on clothes for the game than I did on the plane ticket.

I went to a game during my college yrs and it was like -10 and I was not dressed right... my feet were so damn cold. Not doing that again.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
FLPackFan said:

Tell me about it. Spent 12 yrs in FL and now in NC... All my cold weather clothes are long gone. Went and bought Polar Expidition thermal wear (like 4mm think under armor), gloves, big jacket, new boots, and whimpiest of all... battery-powered socks. I'm going to look like Randy in 'A Christmas Story.' --- you can put yer arms down after they win! Spent more on clothes for the game than I did on the plane ticket.

I went to a game during my college yrs and it was like -10 and I was not dressed right... my feet were so damn cold. Not doing that again.
Good for you Heelntoe! I'd rather look like "Randy" then end up a permanent piece of "Frozen Tundra!"
It never surprises me when i go to games, how many people you see unprepared for the weather. You can see, some women are more concerned over being a "fashion statement" then preventing frostbite!
Me........i looked like a giant "Cheeto" in my orange outfit, but i was TOASTY warm!!!
Now that i'm older, i don't CARE what i look like at a game, i only care if i'm comfortable!
Have a great time!!!

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Where I will be tailgating

Check out the attached PDF, it's a large church parking lot, I guess there isn't a whole lot of people that use it so you have room to spread out, cookout, toss the football etc. If anyone from PF wants to hang out with us there you are welcome, I will be there with family and friends.

On the map it's the "+" right in the middle it appears to be on "Bethany Place" not sure of the name of the church.

Edit, we will most likely have a black Dodge Durango that we are grilling out behind, or at least have a card table, chairs etc setup by.

Hi Ryan!.
The church name is Bethany United Methodist

My buddy Joe and I will be in that area. If we get a chance we will stop by and meet you and your family and any pf posters who drop by.. What time on Sunday are you going to be at that location??
PWTI36 (Phil)

Members online

Latest posts