1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Next Years Pats...

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by arrowgargantuan, Feb 8, 2005.

1. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    predictions for next years pats??

losing both offensive coordinators should be devastating for this team. it seems the most impacting players up for free agency are vinatieri, givens, and patton. but i think overcoming the loss their coaching staff is a really tall order...couple that with a tougher schedule this season and that spells disaster for new england imo.

what yall think? are they gonna bite it next year?

2. leopardmech

leopardmech Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't think they are gonna bite I see them making the playoffs but I don't see them getting to the AFC championship game. This was a team with very good players and excellent coaches now they will be a team with very good players and excellent head coach and we don't know the others yet. I think that losing these two incredible co-ordinators has to hurt.

Later
    Leopardmech

3. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    At face value I don't think the Pats will suffer any kind of a slide. As we all know alot of being a winner depends on luck and freedom from injuries.