1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Next week game a better picture

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Canadian packer, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Canadian packer

Canadian packer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Next week we should get a better picture on the packers... The saints had a simliar record (even worse). Should be more even. If we lose to them at home.. The packers truly are a bad football team.

2. umair

umair Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i really hope it is a better picture because today was just horrible.

3. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah I agree.

Like them or not the Bears are a solid team and will contend in the NFC. New Orleans won't. They're not a good team. If they come in and stomp the Pack then Green Bay will probably win one or two games at top. Right now I like New Orleans by a TD but GB just needs to improve.

4. Anubis

Anubis Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Tru enough. If we take a loss to LOSEiana, we truly are in dire straits.

5. PackerGypsy

PackerGypsy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    After watching todays game I don't think the Saints will be a pushover. They have some weapons, Drew Brees, Reggie Bush and Joe Horn to name a few.

6. Blackjackking

Blackjackking Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If anyone thinks the Packers will beat the Saints they are nuts! Reggie Bush will kill the Packers by him self!

7. ahaug82

ahaug82 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    And we have Favre, Green, and Driver. It will be a good game and will show some of the PPPs (Pessimistic Packer People) that this team isn't as bad as they think it is.

Sure, I don't expect the Packers to make the playoffs this year, but they are not totally awful. They need a little time to work out the kinks. MM is a rookie head coach and the team is very young. Think about it this way, every game gives Spitz and Moll more experience!