Next week game a better picture

Canadian packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Next week we should get a better picture on the packers... The saints had a simliar record (even worse). Should be more even. If we lose to them at home.. The packers truly are a bad football team.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I agree.

Like them or not the Bears are a solid team and will contend in the NFC. New Orleans won't. They're not a good team. If they come in and stomp the Pack then Green Bay will probably win one or two games at top. Right now I like New Orleans by a TD but GB just needs to improve.

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
Like them or not the Bears are a solid team and will contend in the NFC. New Orleans won't. They're not a good team. If they come in and stomp the Pack then Green Bay will probably win one or two games at top. Right now I like New Orleans by a TD but GB just needs to improve.

Tru enough. If we take a loss to LOSEiana, we truly are in dire straits.

PackerGypsy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Canadian packer said:
Next week we should get a better picture on the packers... The saints had a simliar record (even worse). Should be more even. If we lose to them at home.. The packers truly are a bad football team.

After watching todays game I don't think the Saints will be a pushover. They have some weapons, Drew Brees, Reggie Bush and Joe Horn to name a few.

Blackjackking

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If anyone thinks the Packers will beat the Saints they are nuts! Reggie Bush will kill the Packers by him self!

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerGypsy said:
Canadian packer said:

After watching todays game I don't think the Saints will be a pushover. They have some weapons, Drew Brees, Reggie Bush and Joe Horn to name a few.

And we have Favre, Green, and Driver. It will be a good game and will show some of the PPPs (Pessimistic Packer People) that this team isn't as bad as they think it is.

Sure, I don't expect the Packers to make the playoffs this year, but they are not totally awful. They need a little time to work out the kinks. MM is a rookie head coach and the team is very young. Think about it this way, every game gives Spitz and Moll more experience!

Members online

Latest posts