Next UP: Sleepless about Seattle

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
According to Bob McGinn the forecast predicts heavy snow (6-8 inches) for Green Bay through Sunday night, possibly making tomorrow's game vs. the Seahawks the snowiest one for the Packers since 1985.
Normally I don't pay much attention to the game day forecast, but I'm making what is normally a 3 hour trek to the game tomorrow, going to be a long but fun day in snowy Wisconsin!

Go Pack Go! A pick 6 carries the Packers......... Packers 27 - Sea Turtles 21

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think a lot of fans overrate the importance of Michael knowing the Seahawks playbook. He already played against Seattle once during his career gaining only 20 yards on five carries running behind the elite Cowboys offensive line last season. In addition he was targeted twice during that game failing to catch a ball.
Im talking Micheals plays on offense. Him gaining 20 yards against seattle D is not telling me nothing about him knowing the seahawks offensive playbook inside and out. Im sure he doesnt know the se hawks Defensive playbook inside in out, im pretty sure he knows the seattle offensive playbook. Packers D can benifit from his knowledge big time. If you think not knowing you opponent play book (favorite plays) is not big then i dont know what to tell ya.

D

Deleted member 6794

If you think not knowing you opponent play book (favorite plays) is not big then i dont know what to tell ya.

NFL teams have a pretty in-depth knowledge about opposing playbooks by watching and analyzing a ton of film, especially this late in the season. Therefore having Michael on the roster for the game vs. Seattle is overrated by a lot of fans in that regard.

I guarantee the Seahawks have changed the signals for their running backs in advance of tomorrow's game though.

Last edited by a moderator:

NYPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
love snow games. reminds me of being a kid and playing football in the snow all day until it was dark.

can't wait!

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure if the snow/wetness helps defend against Baldwin, Rawls & Lockett's speed & quickness or if this makes them even tougher to corral. GB needs to bring their "A" game and keep Wilson inside the pocket as much as possible.

broguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure if the snow/wetness helps defend against Baldwin, Rawls & Lockett's speed & quickness or if this makes them even tougher to corral. GB needs to bring their "A" game and keep Wilson inside the pocket as much as possible.

Snow is supposed to be gone by kickoff. Field should be fairly dry. Wouldn't expect a lot more snow to come down after they get the field cover off. Will still be a cold game, but wouldn't expect snow to play much of a role.

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Snow is supposed to be gone by kickoff. Field should be fairly dry. Wouldn't expect a lot more snow to come down after they get the field cover off. Will still be a cold game, but wouldn't expect snow to play much of a role.
The John Deere tractor is busy uncovering the tarp right now.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
According to Bob McGinn the forecast predicts heavy snow (6-8 inches) for Green Bay through Sunday night, possibly making tomorrow's game vs. the Seahawks the snowiest one for the Packers since 1985.

Also according to McGinn, the fail Mary was the correct call.

He said that in one of his articles this week.

Anyone else see that and wonder how he could possibly think that?

His only reason was the official had the best view.

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There should never ever under any circumstances be a single possession where Aaron Rodgers doesn't get one chance to throw the football. I don't care how well you're running. I don't care about the weather. I don't care who you are playing. You have to roll with your best guy. Period. It's infuriating.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packerlover actually might be right about that 35-9 prediction if this keeps up.

Also, anyone else wanna doubt now that Burnett is more effective at covering Graham than Hyde?

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, it is going to 35-9 at this rate, Packerlover please do that prediction again for the Vikings and Lions games, it's good luck.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He gets advice from upstairs where they gave the better views
He can look at the jumbotron and decide for himself. He looked very perturbed when he threw the flag which tells me he thought it was a catch. And if he's relying on his help upstairs he should've fired them years ago.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He can look at the jumbotron and decide for himself. He looked very perturbed when he threw the flag which tells me he thought it was a catch. And if he's relying on his help upstairs he should've fired them years ago.
LOL..

Ok

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts