Next UP: Sleepless about Seattle

H

HardRightEdge

That's right and two Sundays ago the Seahawk offense scored 5 points so its not like there some offensive juggernaut.
Yeah, and like I said the Packers best chance is in a low scoring game.

Seattle's offense feeds off turnovers; their passing game feeds off the run, particularly in play action. Not turning it over and stopping the run lead the list of priorities.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Yeah, and like I said the Packers best chance is in a low scoring game.

Seattle's offense feeds off turnovers; their passing game feeds off the run, particularly in play action. Not turning it over and stopping the run lead the list of priorities.

They definitely do feed off turnovers and bad QB play. I just think this Thomas injury is gonna be a big deal moving forward for them. Thomas allows those guys you mentioned to play more freely moving towards the LOS. Many believe Thomas is the one that "stirs the drink" for that defense back there that allows them to play the way they do..

We shall see.

Last edited:

Dirty Sanchez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At this point there really is no need to worry. The Packers need to go out and win the rest of their games or forget about playoffs. There maybe a situation where another team loses certain games and we can still be in, but the way I am looking at it is, let's just win out. What ever happens in the other games happens. Just win baby!
Maybe its just me, but I like when the Packers win!

LionsFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game is a win win for lions. Either they move to 2 seed or they get a 3 game lead on division.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One can't help but to think of the game we should've won in Seattle to go to the SB that we completely blew...i still curse that day!!

Arthur Squires

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To beat Seattle this Sunday would be an early Christmas present. If we can keep some sort of pressure on Wilson in the snow and keep the run box heavy, we can win. Datone needs to breakout this game and hit Wilson regularly. Hyde needs to buck up and blanket Graham. On O Cook should take advantage of Earl Thomas absence up the middle deep. Rodgers needs to keep getting that ball out quick. Pack wins in the snow 17-13!!!

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One can't help but to think of the game we should've won in Seattle to go to the SB that we completely blew...i still curse that day!!
It has to be the worst Packer loss of all time. It just has to be.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Datone needs to breakout this game and hit Wilson regularly. Hyde needs to buck up and blanket Graham.

While your at it, might as well ask for a unicorn because I don't either of these things happening.

Not saying they don't have a chance, but if the Packers win, can't say I see Jones and Hyde leading the charge...

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At this point there really is no need to worry. The Packers need to go out and win the rest of their games or forget about playoffs. There maybe a situation where another team loses certain games and we can still be in, but the way I am looking at it is, let's just win out. What ever happens in the other games happens. Just win baby!
Maybe its just me, but I like when the Packers win!

I'd think the situation you described would be the perfect reason to worry. ;)

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings are playing Jaguars. Lions are playing Bears

I'd expect both of them to win, so this makes it a must win for us too.

Arthur Squires

Cheesehead
Reaction score
More unpredictable plays like the Janis reverse sweep will really make this offense certified dangerous. Maybe a Cobb throwing TD to Janis would really throw them off!

Reaction score
This game is a win win for lions. Either they move to 2 seed or they get a 3 game lead on division.
Maybe. But I'm not so sure many Lions fans want GB beating Seattle for a 3 game W streak and then the pressure of having to possibly beat both Dallas and NY to take the division before our head to head game to finish it. I have a hard time buying that logic for a trade off for seeding.

Reaction score
Vikings are playing Jaguars. Lions are playing Bears

I'd expect both of them to win, so this makes it a must win for us too.
Yes, Our playoffs started last week. The only way through this mess is to be thinking 10-6 and finishing 7-0. That gives us a good chance at making the post season. We are not the same GB team but This is not the same Seattle team either, they're getting banged up while we're getting healthy and they play in our house, so we shouldn't see the usual arrogant Seattle fan stuff :sneaky:

D

Deleted member 6794

With the metamorphasis the D (secondary especially) has indergone I'm fairly confident they can keep it close enough for Rodgers and the offense to have a chance to make enough plays.

The improved play by the secondary unfortunately might be a result of facing terrible passing offenses over the last two weeks.

I think we can handle Rawls and Graham.

I´m not feeling confident about handling either Rawls or Graham. The Packers defense has had troubles containing tight ends as well as the middle of the field all season and has struggled defending the run lately as well.

Or the Lions lose to the Bears. Well..... never mind. ;)

More unpredictable plays like the Janis reverse sweep will really make this offense certified dangerous. Maybe a Cobb throwing TD to Janis would really throw them off!

With the season on the line I really don´t want a receiver who hasn´t attempted a pass in five years to throw to a guy having no idea how to run a proper route. :unsure:

Staff online

Latest posts