Newbie from Mid-Wisconsin

PPierce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer fanatic living in Rapids area. My little girl is as big a fan as me and spouse. Hoping for a good season this year, but not that optimistic. Love the site.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PPierce- Welcome to Packer forum, best there is - from PWT36 very long time Packer fan (life time) from DePere, Wi located 5 miles from Lambeau Field. Which "Rapids" are you located in, when I think of" Rapids", I think of Wisconsin Rapids. By the way don't lose your Packer fan optimisim so very early in the season. This very longtime Packer fan has never lost his optimisim until the Packers are mathamatical eliminated from present season and after all, there is another new season coming up after this season. We, Packer fans have to feel that way, it is how we survived the losing eras of 1948-1958 and the very long era of 1968-1991. For survival of this Packer franchise in the smallest city in major league sports, optimism is a must. The citizens of Green Bay voted to fund $950,00 for construction of a new City Stadium (now called Lambeau Field) in 1956 , after having gone through 9 years of Losing Packer seasons. And Voters of Green Bay/Brown County voted to tax themelves $295M to completely renovated Lambeau Field just a few years ago. We Packer fans in Green Bay/Brown County also show our optimisim for the team with money from our own pockets. Plus Packer fan share holders from all over US with their purchase of non interest or dividend bearing Packer shares in The Green Bay Football, Corp since 1921. No rich owner here in Green Bay, only Packer fans!! The best fans in Sports!!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PPierce said:
Packer fanatic living in Rapids area. My little girl is as big a fan as me and spouse. Hoping for a good season this year, but not that optimistic. Love the site.

As we welcome all new users, you are welcome here as well. It was only one game. We will pick it up. Stay hopeful.

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the BEST Packer forum on the web PPierce !!

I'm from your neck of the woods, Port Edwards....... :)

Members online

Latest posts