Newbie at the helm...

Severe_Punishment

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greetings Packer faithful, I am Severe Punishment but most people online
refer to me as just "SP". I am a die hard Viking fan but have grown to appreciate what the Packers have stood for for over 35 years.
The franchise and their fans are the best in football. Hands down.
I've seen many games in many stadiums and look forward to chatting
with other football fanatics about everything from the draft , prospects,
teams and players.

...one thing, how can I get my avatar (160X100) shrunken down enough
to post it on here ?
..Thanks :eek:)

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome SP, glad to have another all around football fan on the site.

If you would like me to adjust your avatar for you email it to me [email protected] and I can reduce it for you if you would like.

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. How far do you go back as a Viking fan? My college roommate for one year at Montana was Terry Dillon who played one year for the Vikes and was killed in a construction accident after falling off a bridge being built for I-90 just west of Missoula.

OP
OP
S

Severe_Punishment

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ty to all for the warm reception.

Webmaster : I've emailed you my .gif in hopes you can reduce it's size just enough for me to use it on here,

Montana Bob : I go back to Sammy White, Joe Senser , Mike Mullarky and Matt Blair (mid 80's) ... I was disgusted with what was happening off the field ...but now with the new "triangle of authroity" I'm slowly gaining confidence back that this team will be more than thugs and riff raff.

GoPackGo: I will enjoy the banter with you and all Packer Proud this season (and hopefully many more).

and to all the ladies :D it's nice to see that the site isn't dominated by us "knuckle draggers".

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greetings SP. You sound like you could have been a Viking fan in the era of Coach Bud Grant and his Viking teams who played in the old stadium where the Mall of America now is located. I could not believe when the Vikings and Twins located in HH Dome.

Are Vikes really going to get the state of MN. to help finance the Vikes new outdoor Stadium??

Members online

Latest posts