1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

New to the forum, veteran to the team

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Freeway3137, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Freeway3137

Freeway3137 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Hey all! Well my name is Collin and have been a die hard Packer fan since who knows when. I am 17 years old but dont worry im not the type to go flaming around, i like to sit down and talk football with actual facts/stats and im also VERY interested on this upcomming year with all the new faces to the team, Pickett, Manuel, Taylor just to name a few. Although it doesnt matter, I am just curious on how old people are on this board. If you mind telling then I understand.

2. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    welcome dude...i stopped counting birthdays officially on monday. :wink:

enjoy your stay freeway..

3. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome Collin. Hope you contribute your ideas and opinions. And I'm 18, and in university.

Dude, no use lying. We all know you never learned to count.... :lol:

4. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    respect your elders...man, kids these days :wink:

5. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    hey freeway - good to have you join us! my age? well, let's just say i'm old enough to be your mother!! :wink: :lol:

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Hi Collin!!! WELCOME to the site! Glad to see a Youngin' that doesn't want to "flame on!" As far as age.........yes.......4pack IS old enough to be your Mom!!! LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

7. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey Freeway glad to have you on the site. Since no one else here can answer, I am 25 :)

8. gopackgo4

gopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  9. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I'm old enough to be your MUCH older brother............uh.....I'm 48! LOLOL!!! :lol:

10. PWT36

PWT36 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Freeway3137- Welcome!! It is good to have some young blood in Packer fandom and one who seems to be serious about Packer Football. I am probably one of the oldest Packer fan on Packerforum & I was born & raised in Green Bay. I am 70.

I am the PF historian and write a column in PF news. I am going mention my PWT36-Commentary column . It needs all the help it can get. Right now I posting a series of articles on Packer history from the franchises birth in 1919.

.Collin- Where are you located? Look forward to your postings on the packerforum.

11. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ELDERS? In the old days, I would have been married, had children, and perhaps even running my own business by 18. Does that sound like a kid to you? :p

And hey freeway, you've been introduced to cheesy now. Just a heads up, all of us on the forums call him "grandpa"! :lol:

12. Freeway3137

Freeway3137 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    I am located in Waukesha, about 10 miles west? east? of Milwaukee. I had lived up in Green Bay for like 2 years due to family problems. It was around the time Favre had his first 5 TD game. Was that back in like 95?

13. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    ELDERS? In the old days, I would have been married, had children, and perhaps even running my own business by 18. Does that sound like a kid to you? :p

And hey freeway, you've been introduced to cheesy now. Just a heads up, all of us on the forums call him "grandpa"! :lol:[/quote:3az02ako]

GRANDPA!?!!?!?!?! I don't even have any KIDS!!! Geez.....the sad part is......i AM old enough to be a grandpa. Thanks for making me aware of that Allabout! Now i think i'll just go outside and walk in front of a truck!

Freeway.......you are WEST of Milwaukee. And yes, Favre's first 5 TD game was versus Da Bears November 12th 1995!

14. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome Freeway, glad you dropped by the site. I am almost Cheesey's age ( almost ) lol !!!

15. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome Freeway!!! Have fun posting

16. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    welcome freeway (21)