New to the forum, veteran to the team

Freeway3137

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey all! Well my name is Collin and have been a die hard Packer fan since who knows when. I am 17 years old but dont worry im not the type to go flaming around, i like to sit down and talk football with actual facts/stats and im also VERY interested on this upcomming year with all the new faces to the team, Pickett, Manuel, Taylor just to name a few. Although it doesnt matter, I am just curious on how old people are on this board. If you mind telling then I understand.

Reaction score
Welcome Collin. Hope you contribute your ideas and opinions. And I'm 18, and in university.

arrowgargantuan said:
welcome dude...i stopped counting birthdays officially on monday. :wink:

enjoy your stay freeway..

Dude, no use lying. We all know you never learned to count.... :lol:

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey freeway - good to have you join us! my age? well, let's just say i'm old enough to be your mother!! :wink: :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi Collin!!! WELCOME to the site! Glad to see a Youngin' that doesn't want to "flame on!" As far as age.........yes.......4pack IS old enough to be your Mom!!! LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Freeway3137- Welcome!! It is good to have some young blood in Packer fandom and one who seems to be serious about Packer Football. I am probably one of the oldest Packer fan on Packerforum & I was born & raised in Green Bay. I am 70.

I am the PF historian and write a column in PF news. I am going mention my PWT36-Commentary column . It needs all the help it can get. Right now I posting a series of articles on Packer history from the franchises birth in 1919.

.Collin- Where are you located? Look forward to your postings on the packerforum.

Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
all about da packers said:

respect your elders...man, kids these days :wink:

ELDERS? In the old days, I would have been married, had children, and perhaps even running my own business by 18. Does that sound like a kid to you? :p

And hey freeway, you've been introduced to cheesy now. Just a heads up, all of us on the forums call him "grandpa"! :lol:

OP
OP
Freeway3137

Freeway3137

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PWT36 said:
Freeway3137- Welcome!! It is good to have some young blood in Packer fandom and one who seems to be serious about Packer Football. I am probably one of the oldest Packer fan on Packerforum & I was born & raised in Green Bay. I am 70.

I am the PF historian and write a column in PF news. I am going mention my PWT36-Commentary column . It needs all the help it can get. Right now I posting a series of articles on Packer history from the franchises birth in 1919.

.Collin- Where are you located? Look forward to your postings on the packerforum.

I am located in Waukesha, about 10 miles west? east? of Milwaukee. I had lived up in Green Bay for like 2 years due to family problems. It was around the time Favre had his first 5 TD game. Was that back in like 95?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
arrowgargantuan said:
[quote="all about da packers":3az02ako]

respect your elders...man, kids these days :wink:

ELDERS? In the old days, I would have been married, had children, and perhaps even running my own business by 18. Does that sound like a kid to you? :p

And hey freeway, you've been introduced to cheesy now. Just a heads up, all of us on the forums call him "grandpa"! :lol:[/quote:3az02ako]

GRANDPA!?!!?!?!?! I don't even have any KIDS!!! Geez.....the sad part is......i AM old enough to be a grandpa. Thanks for making me aware of that Allabout! Now i think i'll just go outside and walk in front of a truck!

Freeway.......you are WEST of Milwaukee. And yes, Favre's first 5 TD game was versus Da Bears November 12th 1995!

Members online

Latest posts