1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

New to Hollister, Missouri-where can I watch Packer Games?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Bob, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Bob

Bob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello Everybody,

Just recently moved to Hollister, MO from Twin Lakes, WI. Long time Packer fan. I really like Donald Driver. He's got a lot of heart. I want to watch as many Packer games as possible when they are not on network TV. Was trying to find sports bars in the Branson area, but haven't had much luck. Any help would be appreciated! GO PACK!!

Bob

2. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    Hey Bob!!! I"m very close to you... we are going to Buffalo Wild Wings in Springfield.

I think Chili's in Branson will show the game...but its not going to be as fun as BWW!

I"ll be wearing my DD jersey! :inlove:

3. Bob

Bob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi IluvGB,

Thanks for the info. I'll be watching at my mother-in-law's today because FOX is showing the game and she has cable. I will check both of those places out in the future!

Bob

4. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    sweet!! hmmm I have dish...but it shows that the Ram's will be aired. Oh well we already have plans to go...so GO PACK GO!!!

5. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,955