New Power Rankings #26 Woot Woot!

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
will get higher rankings if we beat the eagles but its going to be very hard.

we have to play a flawless game to win but its hard to do that with a rookie team.

YERCELL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hell, we moved up last week after we lost, so who knows what will happen.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate the Power rankings. 49ers beat the Rams and put damn near 31 on the Eagles. If we can do the same I think we'll pass them...but at the end of the day, who cares. Keep us at 26 and let everyone takes us for granted. We need every edge this year! I'm starting to buy in to Favres original statement that this is a very talented team. Now it's time to hit them with the sunlamp and get them blossoming. Experience.............

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seems a little bit pointless to be excited about this. We're the lowest ranked 1-2 team and there is a team without a win ahead of us. I never really was interested in this when GB was in the top 10. I have about the same level of interest with us in the bottom 10.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Eagles jumped from 10 to 15 after beating the juggernaut 49ers, passing New England, Pittsburgh, Dallas, Minnesota, and the Giants, who all lost to playoff teams from a year ago and one bye team (Dallas)...conclusion...power rankings are accurate as hell!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts