New Post Button On Top Of Thread???

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I was wondering if we can get a button to click that will allow us to make a new post on the thread we are viewing?

If we have one, I am unaware?? I have to scroll way to bottom to make a post now..A button to click at the top might make it a little easier?

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting suggestion. So you would like a button at the top of the view thread page that ONLY jumps to the bottom of the page? This should be easy enough. ;)

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
No, the button would open up a page to make a post..Didnt we have that on last software?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I dont' remember that as an option..but don't you have to scroll down to read all the posts before posting?
:confused:

Don't want to jack LT's thread,...but is there something more to the "ignore" button I'm not doing??
So far all it does is say.. "Ignored member just posted" , but you can still see both the member and post!? lol

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah I see. You want to go to the page where the "More Options..." button takes you that is currently on the bottom of the page. Is that correct?

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont' remember that as an option..but don't you have to scroll down to read all the posts before posting?
:confused:

Don't want to jack LT's thread,...but is there something more to the "ignore" button I'm not doing??
So far all it does is say.. "Ignored member just posted" , but you can still see both the member and post!? lol

Wait, so if you have someone on ignore and you read a thread, you still see their post(s)?

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im only thinking he means where it says Go to first unread could you put post new message next to it? so then you have the option from the top of the page to post a reply rather than having to scroll to the bottom of the page to post

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
LTF, I noticed the same thing, the "post reply" feature not at the top of the page on the new forum. It didn't bother me, I usually read all the posts anyway and post my reply at the bottom. But I did note its absence. I notice odd details like that.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
LTF, I noticed the same thing, the "post reply" feature not at the top of the page on the new forum. It didn't bother me, I usually read all the posts anyway and post my reply at the bottom. But I did note its absence. I notice odd details like that.

How thoroughly OCD kitten.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Exactly

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Wait, so if you have someone on ignore and you read a thread, you still see their post(s)?

yep..try it! Sorry I didn't notice the reply button on the top,.. I was hoping to make LT think he was crazy! LOL!

Latest posts