New Packer Fan

walker84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi i am new here and I cant wait to get to know everybody. I am hoping for really good draft picks this year. Pollack DE Bullocks FS

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey there W84 - Where ya from? I don't see any mention of it under your call sign....

What do you think of Kevin Burnett or Brodney Poole for Defense....?
Brodney looks more likely to be around when it's the Packers turn.
There's also Marlin Jackson or Travis Johnson, as well.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the link....

Ha... GM, you say... No... you're mis-reading that....
My name is my catalyst for what I do in relation to the Packers.
Your listing just under your call sign will change depending on how many postings you accomplish. Notice everyone seems to have a slightly different ranking? If you pay attention - you'll see all of our rankings change thru time...

Go back to your profile and update it a bit - you'll see where...
RYAN can help if you need your own personal Avatar uploaded to show right under your call sign.

Any opinions on those other College boys?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Rhino58 said:
I want Marlin Jackson! I saw him play last year.

JACKSON BUSTS WRIST AT WORKOUT

A league source tells us that Michigan cornerback Marlin Jackson, projected by many as a potential first-round draft pick, likely will now see his stock plummet after suffering a broken wrist during his Pro Day workout.

Jackson, we're told, was backpedaling and turning after a deep ball. The throw was poor, and he had to adjust for the ball and fell after he caught it, landing awkwardly on his wrist. Jackson said, we hear, that he felt something "pop" when he hit the ground.

Jackson could potentially fall out of the first day of the draft, depending on the severity of the injury.

We've also been told that Michigan safety Ernest Shazor, projected as a potential second-rounder, ran a 4.7 in the 40, possibly dropping himself out of the first day.

Finally, we're hearing that Pitt left tackle Rob Pettiti, who went from a potential first-rounder prior to the 2004 season to a possible fourth rounder after the campaign, performed so poorly at his Pro Day workout that he will be lucky to be even selected on day two of the draft.

Members online

Latest posts