New Packer Fan in Fresno, CA

Fresno Packer Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Danny and I'm from Fresno, California. My wife is Heather is also a new member(ladyGBfan).

I have been following the Oakland Raiders my whole life because they were my dad's team... but now that the organization has lost every ounce of respectability and the fans are primarily made up of paroles and street thugs, I decided it was finally time to pick my own football team to follow.
I have always admired and respected everything about the Green Bay Packers organization from the tough play the team brings every time it takes the field, to the city of Green Bay itself and its classy hard working fans... not to mention Lambeau Field in December, now that's football!

Well that's my introduction... looking forward to getting to know you all and learning more about the team... we have Directv and just purchased the NFL Sunday Ticket so that we can watch all of the Packer games and man are we excited!!

Go Packers!

Danny

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to you too Danny. Browse the forums, post lots, and get to know The Packers and the fans. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There's a good bunch of people here and you'll get answers.

OP
OP
F

Fresno Packer Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wischeez said:
Welcome to you too Danny. Browse the forums, post lots, and get to know The Packers and the fans. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There's a good bunch of people here and you'll get answers.

Thanks for the warm welcome wischeez, I really appreciate it!! I'm looking forward to getting involved in the forum!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts