1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

New Packer Books

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, Sep 15, 2011.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,132
    Two new Packer related books just hit the bookself in time for packer football season.

The first is Lombardi and Laundry. It details their years with the Giants as coordinators.

The second is a biography on the greatest QB of all time. Bart Starr. I dont see too many books written about Mr. Starr so I am excited to crack this one open.

2. Croak

Croak Terminally twisted.

Ratings:
    +1,393
    I just bought the Starr one this week. It's available on Kindle. I haven't started it yet, because I was finishing up a book on the Brown Water Black Berets and a Book looking behind the scenes of the NFL. I should finish that one tomorrow and start on the Starr book. It looks intriguing after reading the article in the Packer Report.

3. lambeaulambo

lambeaulambo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +182
    I am excited to read all 3 of those books, hope Laundry can teach me some tips on the whites...lol