1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

New Packer Bar.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Raider Pride, Jul 22, 2007.

1. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Jul 17, 2005
    I lucked out Yesterday.

I was in Green Bay, stayed at the Hilton beside Brett's Steak House. I found a new bar "Champions" that just opened a week ago. It is across the street from the steak house. This bar is nicer than anything around there. They have to have at least 1,500 pieces of Memorabilia I found Brett's signed jersey from when he played with the Falcons interesting.

The reason I lucked out was when I walked in there was a birthday party going on.

Leroy Butler's birthday party! Old number 36 was there. Robert Brooks, Gilbert Brown, Santana Dotson, and some players that I could not recognize after my 10th CC and coke. Bart Starr was suppose to be there but I think he showed up late after I left.

I got looped with a bunch of really nice Packer Fan's. It was like a damn pre game booze fest.

You have to check out this new bar! I spent an hour just looking at all of the signed game jerseys, shoes and footballs. Kind of fitting actually becuase when I woke up in the Hilton this morning my head was like a football. I should have had Butler sign my head.

2. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Nov 22, 2005
    This is good to know being we will be there in August have to go check this out.

You picked a great day to check out that new bar!! Did you get to talk to any of the old players? Any autographs?
  3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Nov 24, 2005
    Wow.....wish i would have known.......i would have drove up there!!!