1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

New Packer Bar.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Raider Pride, Jul 22, 2007.

1. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I lucked out Yesterday.

I was in Green Bay, stayed at the Hilton beside Brett's Steak House. I found a new bar "Champions" that just opened a week ago. It is across the street from the steak house. This bar is nicer than anything around there. They have to have at least 1,500 pieces of Memorabilia I found Brett's signed jersey from when he played with the Falcons interesting.

The reason I lucked out was when I walked in there was a birthday party going on.

Leroy Butler's birthday party! Old number 36 was there. Robert Brooks, Gilbert Brown, Santana Dotson, and some players that I could not recognize after my 10th CC and coke. Bart Starr was suppose to be there but I think he showed up late after I left.

I got looped with a bunch of really nice Packer Fan's. It was like a damn pre game booze fest.

You have to check out this new bar! I spent an hour just looking at all of the signed game jerseys, shoes and footballs. Kind of fitting actually becuase when I woke up in the Hilton this morning my head was like a football. I should have had Butler sign my head.

RP

2. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This is good to know being we will be there in August have to go check this out.

You picked a great day to check out that new bar!! Did you get to talk to any of the old players? Any autographs?

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Wow.....wish i would have known.......i would have drove up there!!!