New mock draft as of 3-21-09

OP
OP
wizard 87

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
I know of 7 other mocks that have in going later then that. His stock is in a free fall right now.

billv

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really enjoyed reading this. Thanks.
Kipen has Maybin going 10th, so it will be interesting to see where he ends up.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I've seen some mocks where Maclin goes before Crabtree. I really don't see him falling out of the top 15.

I also don't see Maybin slipping that far. Maybe mid-20's or so, but not to round two.

Heyward-Bey or however you spell it should be a first round pick too. I also see Percy Harvin going late first.

doughsellz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I disagree with Malcolm Jenkins dropping all the way to 14. Nearly every draft sees the first CB taken in the top ten. This draft will be no different. Jenkins scores high in many aspects of football grading - intelligence, character & especially talent. A few slow times in the 40 take nothing away from game film the man has to his credit.

Very good insight on the rest of the mock draft though. Brown to GB at #9 is a decent pick-up. They could do a lot worse. I'd love to see Raji clogging the middle of the GB defense but he'll likely be gone by #9.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the raiders taking Johnson would be a reach. They might still do it, but its a reach.

Members online

Latest posts