New Memeber packer fan for years!

Rnoeblbsyon16

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Just joined and glad I found this site! Let me start off by sharing some info about myself. I'm a 24 yr old from PA. I grew up in Minnesota and I have been a die hard packer fan since I was little. Believe it or not but my WHOLE family are Vikings fans, so it's always a battle lol. Despite me living so far from GB I try to make it to 3 games a year. This year I went to the eagles vs packers, Skins vs Packers, Vikings vs Packers! Had a great time at all but none of the games were at lambeau and in all these years I have not yet made it up to GB :( but plan to soon when I move back to MN. I have a whole room in my house dedicated to the packers! I can't ever leave it lol. I'm not only a huge packers fan but I am a huge Aaron fan!! I have so much respect for him for all he has went through and how awesome of an athlete he is! Well that's about all I can think of for now! Thanks for reading a little about myself!

Follow me on Twitter @NelsonR2006

OP
OP
Rnoeblbsyon16

Rnoeblbsyon16

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum!

Question: How did you become a Packer fan when your whole family is Vikings fans?

Well I really liked Brett Favre growing up and I just became a packer fan since lol needless to say I'm not a big fan of favre anymore lol

Members online

Latest posts