1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

new member/qb debacle

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dcpacker, Oct 1, 2008.

1. dcpacker

dcpacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm Rod from DC and a life long Pack fan. Starr was my idol and I wore his number 15 during my very short football career (3 years of sandlot and 1 year of high school). During the lean years from Starr to Favre I maintained my loyalty to the Packers. Sept 1992 the Packers became relevent in the NFL. We were a team with goals and direction. I fear we have misplaced some of our values but those of us who comprehend the character of the Packers know it will return.
    Since 1991 and the hiring of Ron Wolf, '92 the trade for Brett Favre and Reggie White via Free Agency in '93 building a contender has become increasingly more difficult. Matching position pay is the rule of the day. I regret the Pack will feel the pain of Free Agency and the continued growth may suffer. We are faced with our "empowered" qb's injury and 2 ROOKS lying in wait for their opportunity which may come sooner than they expected or wanted. 2008 may go down in history as a critical year for the GBP; continued progress or major flop...I'll always cheer no matter what but I will also critique our players and management. Thanks in advance for the warm welcome to this blog...

2. wischeez

wischeez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Welcome to the forum dcpacker! Your input counts too, don't be afraid to get in the conversations.

3. wizard 87

wizard 87 Old Enough To Know Better

Ratings:
    +11
    Welcome !

4. PackOne

PackOne Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Welcome to the forum.