new member here

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi. My name is Jon and I live in the southern suburbs of the Twin Cities, but relax - I AM a Packers fan. ;)

I make frequent visits to WI since my wife is from Luxemburg (just outside GB) and all my extended family lives in SE WI.

After surveying a few Packers fan sites I decided to join this one. I've been lurking for a while, but I felt prompted to join. Lots of cool information at this site and the least amount of technical problems.

If you want to know anything more about me just ask!

TTYL

grabthar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome dood. Be ye a Minnesota Gophers fan???? :puke: :mrgreen: :lol:

just kidding.

Welcome to the board. There are actually a few people here who understand how key things like the salary cap, free agency and such work. That's why I joined up here and not at a few others. Hope ya stick around.

I grew up in Menomonie, WI, so I have spent time in the Cities. Welcome aboard.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi Jon--Good old packer backer PWt36 here, located 5 miles south of Lambeau Field in De Pere, Wi. Glad to hear you maintain your Packer Fan status while living in the Twin Cities. Know Luxemburg well, my Brother-in-law farms two mile just S.E of Luxemburg. Good hardworking People in Kewaunee Cty. You picked a good Packer Website. What ever the Packers do, they do it first class. I just joined yesterday. I heard about it on Press-Gazette Packer Forum web site, which isn't too bad but this much better. This is my fourth Post with no problems. Glad to have you aboard. it must be tough to be a Packer fan in the Twin Cities. Some of the Viking fans who come to Packer games at Lambeau are not very nice. They give Packer security a hard time until they get out of line too much, they are out of there. Usually Alcohol is the problemat Lambeau . Monday Nite Football brings the most arrests. Too much time to drink with 8 p.m. start. Once again a big DePere welcome to a new Packer fan on Packer Forum. If you have any questions or want my take on happenings at 1265 Lombardi Av. Ask!! I am looking forward to going to the annual Packer draft party at the Lambeau Field Atrium this Saturday 04/23. I will give a report on the Draft party on this board Saturday nite. Add ten to the number after PWT and you have the year I really stated to know about Packer Football. So I am a l-o-n-g Time Packer fan by birth and I read, listen, . watch and talk Packer Football 365 days a year Packer. Just like many Packer fans in and around Green Bay. Look forward to seeing your posts.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04- A big hello from a Packer fan in DePere which as you probably know is a "Stones throw" from Lambeau Field . I have a brother in Law who farms about 2 miles S.E. of Luxemburg. I know Luxemburg well. Fine harworking people in Kewaunee County. It must be a little hard to be a Packer Fan in the Twin Cities, especially if you want to show your colors on Packer-Viking game weekend. You being a Golpher fan and not being able to be a Badger fan does not effect your standing as a Packer fan. Its the Packers that count in Green Bay, all others are pale by comparison. Most of us are Badger fans, but college football doesn't" hold a candle" to Packer football. Any questions about the Packers, I will give you accurate information from a Packer fan located in DePere and who has been following Packers forever. How long is that? It was before Vince Lombardi was coaching the "Glory years" Packers. First time I can remember, is when Curly Lambeau was in his last years of coaching the Packers. '46. ' '47 '48 era. I will look forward to your postings.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04- somehow I thought my first message did not post. I am new on this Packer forum website and made a rookie mistake and posted a second message , at least it was shorter. Thought I better tell you what happened. Somehow I didn't see the post successfully message on the first posting. Oh well, it is rather late in the evening, and my old eyes are getting tired and so is my brain. strange things can happen

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts