New member from Virginia

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Adam. I am a Packer fan living in Richmond, Virginia. I became a Packer fan back in 10th grade and have been following them ever since. I have been to several games at Lambeau Field because I have family that live in De Pere. I just love visiting that area. It is very pretty. It is especially fun watching my little cousin play his hockey games. He is a great goalie with a bad defense so the poor guy gets a lot of pucks in his net. Anyway, it is great to be here. The Packers will always represent football in its natural and unique splendor through the history of Lambeau. Go Pack Go.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So Adam, what tragic event occurred in the 10th grade that turned a seemingly intelligent guy from the great Commonwealth of Virginia into a cheesehead? :p

OP
OP
D

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My dad's mom's family still lives there. It is her brother Ron and their children's families. I like they just are a football. There isn't all this razzle dazzle around their team in any way. It is about the game, the history, and fellowship.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha don't mind vikesrule, we keep him around for the federal funding :)

Welcome to the site, glad to have you here!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha don't mind vikesrule, we keep him around for the federal funding :)

Welcome to the site, glad to have you here!
Oh......GOOD one Ryan!!!
Anyway......welcome to the site!!!
(I'm a little late on the welcome!)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts