1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

New member from Melbourne, Australia

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Toddy, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Toddy

Toddy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    Hello everyone, I've been looking around and posting a little bit already but I just thought I'd formally introduce myself.

My name is Todd and I live in Melbourne, Australia. I've only been following the Packers since the start of the 05 season. I get up at 4 in the morning our time to 'watch' the games, I don't have cable TV so I have to use that 'NFL - Gameday' thing. :p

Go Pack!

2. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  3. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    You have met our Viking fan don't mid him nice to have you here

4. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Welcome to the Forum Todd. :beer:

5. PWT36

PWT36 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome Toddy from from "down under" to the best Packer forum. Look foward to your posts. Any one who gets up at 4:00 am to watch the Packer play, is a good Packer fan!!! We have friends. He is an Aussie & he married a American Girl and they live in Green
    Bay

PWT36 Green Bay born and Green Bay raised. I now live in DePere, Wi which is located just five miles from Lambeau Field. My Packer fandom stetches back more than 60 years. or around 1945 is about when I first remember somethings about my home town Packers.

6. Woodson21

Woodson21 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    welcome to the best packers board online.