New look.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I knew something was up when tapatalk wasnt' working..has to log on to check things out!
Very fresh and so clean clean!
accccccck!! My -4 is gone!!! Yaaaaaay!!!!!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I knew something was up when tapatalk wasnt' working..has to log on to check things out!
Very fresh and so clean clean!
accccccck!! My -4 is gone!!! Yaaaaaay!!!!!
It`s come back....lol

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I like some of the touches, but for me it could do with a little bit more green or something down the flanks. ;)

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today and tomorrow is more focus on the thread list and message view pages. (pretty much getting them back to the way they were before.)

I will be getting some more "Packer" look and feel on the site real soon. :)

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Is there a way to get the text in the shoutbox larger? I do the ctrl+ thing and while everything else zooms, the shoutbox font stays on tiny.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to get the text in the shoutbox larger? I do the ctrl+ thing and while everything else zooms, the shoutbox font stays on tiny.

What browser are you using? I am able to zoom in no problem and the font size on the shout box increases as well.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
What browser are you using? I am able to zoom in no problem and the font size on the shout box increases as well.
Chromium 13.0.782.215 (Developer Build Linux) Built on MEPIS 11.0, running on Debian wheezy/sid or so it says under help. I am having dependency issues upgrading so I stay with what works. I'll try my FFox to see what it does later this week.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I like the new look, particularly the "editing keys" at the top of the post box and the new posts link.

Not a big deal but on Fire Fox it doesn't keep me logged in as it did before. It does remember my user name and password and even remembers to check the "stay logged in" box so all I have to do is hit log in and then log in again. But previously it just took me to the forums.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the new look, particularly the "editing keys" at the top of the post box and the new posts link.

Not a big deal but on Fire Fox it doesn't keep me logged in as it did before. It does remember my user name and password and even remembers to check the "stay logged in" box so all I have to do is hit log in and then log in again. But previously it just took me to the forums.

hhmmm.... That doesn't seem right. I will check this out and see if there is a setting that I missed. Do you have the latest version of FireFox?

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
hhmmm.... That doesn't seem right. I will check this out and see if there is a setting that I missed. Do you have the latest version of FireFox?
I have FireFox version 5.0 with Windows 7 Home Premium if that makes any difference.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Hmmm.... FireFox is on version 22, maybe try a quick upgrade and see how that goes?
LOL - I purchased a new computer about a month ago and downloaded Firefox and downloaded the update but I must not have applied it. When I checked the version, under 5.0 it said, "Firefox is up to date". Anyway, I applied the update and it now says version 23.0. I restarted the computer and have the same problem.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL - I purchased a new computer about a month ago and downloaded Firefox and downloaded the update but I must not have applied it. When I checked the version, under 5.0 it said, "Firefox is up to date". Anyway, I applied the update and it now says version 23.0. I restarted the computer and have the same problem.

Well damn... moving this to a Personal Conversation to get this figured out.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Chromium 13.0.782.215 (Developer Build Linux) Built on MEPIS 11.0, running on Debian wheezy/sid or so it says under help. I am having dependency issues upgrading so I stay with what works. I'll try my FFox to see what it does later this week.
Most likely a Chromium issue. FF works. This isn't the only site that the text is small.

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

It would be better, IMO, if the members online now box were moved up to just below the hot threads area. Up and Dn and Up and ... I'm sure the logic is hard to miss. It would not seen to be a difficult move to make.

Another thing, I've seen much better smiley faces on other sites. They move, rotate, gyrate, and wink ! We could do much better than the same stale smileys !

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
It would be better, IMO, if the members online now box were moved up to just below the hot threads area. Up and Dn and Up and ... I'm sure the logic is hard to miss. It would not seen to be a difficult move to make.

Another thing, I've seen much better smiley faces on other sites. They move, rotate, gyrate, and wink ! We could do much better than the same stale smileys !

I agree about the smilies, i have started using my own of late. Some animated ones would be cool.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts