New Look Vikings!

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Packer Backers,
Long time eh?
Been busy over the past few weeks and havent had a chance to get over here and stick my two cents in.
You guys are in big trouble, you realize that dont you? With Walker holding out so far, Farvme boy calling him out on it and the overall sense of where the team is going is not looking very bright.
On the other hand the Vikings are looking Primo! The defense is definitely improved and with Moss gone you guys are going to have a hard time finding things to pick and poke at.
So, where do the Pack finish in the division? Third wouldnt be a bad guess. Second would be a reach. First is just laughable!
Well, chew on that for a while. I will be back to laugh at the insane twists.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dammit vikes...you're always settin yourself up for a letdown.

its in your nature to have high hopes for next season, what with all the practice you guys have at failing miserably. you guys had a terrific offseason, but that doesn't always translate to the feild, especially when losing is tradition over there.

so rather than jaw incessantly before a game has been played this season (i know thats what vike fans are best at) you should wait patiently for the unavoidable collapse that is Minnesota football.

oh yeah, the new jerseys look great!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey arrow let him rant.That is what viking fans are supose to do ,right? I'll just wait for the season to play out and see what happens. I think that the packers will surprise alot of people,the thinking around where I live is the packers don't have much of a chance.The team lost some good players,but I think that we will do ok.So just hang in there! :towel: :beer: :pals: Have a cold one while you wait for training camp!

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
eastcoastpacker said:
Hey arrow let him rant.That is what viking fans are supose to do ,right? I'll just wait for the season to play out and see what happens. I think that the packers will surprise alot of people,the thinking around where I live is the packers don't have much of a chance.The team lost some good players,but I think that we will do ok.So just hang in there! :towel: :beer: :pals: Have a cold one while you wait for training camp!

hah..me and vikes have a good relationship. this is like smack talk training camp for the fans. he's keeping me on my toes :wink:

besides, all the expectations are in Minnesota right now. vikes is anxious for the season to start, but deep down he's a little worried they'll under-achieve again :lol: :lol: :lol:

OP
OP
V

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AG :lol: :lol: :lol:
Surely Ye Jest!!
little worried they'll under-achieve again
Not this time. Didnt you hear? It's the year of the Blind Squirrel!!!!

I thought i would try to sneek a little smack in here when Ryan wasnt looking. :shock:
I had to rib everyone a little because time is beginning to drag by, and WE ALL are awaiting the start of training camp so we can see what the Christmas presents are really going to do. Which then we know that the season is slowly around the corner from there.
<crickets chirping> all over the NFL Nation. :roll:
:lol: :lol:

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even if the Vikings have another 15-1 season like a few years ago they'll still choke in the playoffs.

What was that score again? 41-0? At home even...wow. :shock:

Plus, like someone else said in another thread - Washington tried the same thing with buying a bunch of free agents for defense. We all know how well that worked.... :roll:

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
Plus, like someone else said in another thread - Washington tried the same thing with buying a bunch of free agents for defense. We all know how well that worked.... :roll:

well...to be honest, that Redskin defense was no joke last year. it was their offense that wasn't up to snuff...and the vikes shouldn't have much of a problem putting up some decent numbers. but that shiny new Minnesota defense won't be of the Washington caliber, no way.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Washington experiment was a few years ago. I'm talking about when they brought in Bruce Smith and Deion Sanders and such.

This past year was a result of using the draft and all that.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
Oh yeah, the new jerseys look great!
Dang - that's a purty outfit!
Watch how ya wash it, Vikes - hate to see it shrink on ya!

OP
OP
V

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Prez & AG.......
:lol: :lol: :lol: Like I could get one arm in that suit.

Even if the Vikings have another 15-1 season like a few years ago they'll still choke in the playoffs.

What was that score again? 41-0? At home even
Sir please, when you smack me up side the head make sure it is with the right info. The humiliating loss in the playoffs was in 2000 at the NYG. The 15-1 season was in 1998, Moss' rookie season. Both were NFC Championship games. Maybe that is where you are getting cornfused.
:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And as far as the Washington comparison....Sharper, Pat Williams, Nap Harris, Cowart, and Smoot are not at the very end of their careers.

And Besides.....We have Kevin Williams....THE ANIMAL

Ride that rollercoaster baby!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OP
OP
V

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like I care if you get on my case??????
I am trying to keep the fires stoked until the season starts.
And it "is" my thread. It hasnt died yet. 8)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
vikes93animal said:
Like I care if you get on my case??????
I am trying to keep the fires stoked until the season starts.
And it "is" my thread. It hasnt died yet. 8)

Maybe you should try to keep the 'fires stoked' throughout the ENTIRE season .... heh heh :)

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:
Maybe you should try to keep the 'fires stoked' throughout the ENTIRE season .... heh heh :)

vike heads usually stoke that fire for the first six games or so...

(i don't think i've ever seen the word "stoke" used this much in a forum)

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did any of ya notice none of the other Vikings fans here... bothered to team together, with ol' Vikes here? Not even to pat him on the back and say "goodun"....! Sad, really!

AG - Maybe they're not so STOKED....!

Members online

Latest posts