New league

Poppa San

Love her or leave her. Either way is expensive.
Staff member
Reaction score
Anybody planning on running a league here? I don't have time to run one but I can squeeze a few seconds a week to have a team. Either dynasty or redraft or both would be fine.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anybody planning on running a league here? I don't have time to run one but I can squeeze a few seconds a week to have a team. Either dynasty or redraft or both would be fine.
I'd be interested in joining a league.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yahoo makes it simple to start/run... I'd be willing to fire-up a 10 or 12 person, free entry, league for fun. Unlimited transactions allowed, Wed. AM waiver transactions each week, standard default Yahoo scoring? Would there be enough interest in NON-hardcore fantasy competition?

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yahoo makes it simple to start/run... I'd be willing to fire-up a 10 or 12 person, free entry, league for fun. Unlimited transactions allowed, Wed. AM waiver transactions each week, standard default Yahoo scoring? Would there be enough interest in NON-hardcore fantasy competition?
Sounds great to me. Even 8 can be a good league. Let it be auto draft?

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll start a 12 team Yahoo league as soon as I have a GREAT name. Message me if you have a winner, I tried the online name generators & didn't like any suggestions.

Any more than 12 teams and I've found the waiver system picked-over & functionally useless.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I created a 12 team Yahoo league with standard settings (except I made passing YD's worth 6 instead of their default 4). Draft will be Auto-draft (unless majority want live draft with absentees on auto draft). Link is below, please feel free to share it with other forum members or threads.

Join the Packer Forum Fantasy League. https://football.fantasysports.yaho...y=734fb480fdfbe5ad&soc_src=app-sh&soc_trk=lnk

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I created a 12 team Yahoo league with standard settings (except I made passing YD's worth 6 instead of their default 4). Draft will be Auto-draft (unless majority want live draft with absentees on auto draft). Link is below, please feel free to share it with other forum members or threads.

Join the Packer Forum Fantasy League. https://football.fantasysports.yaho...y=734fb480fdfbe5ad&soc_src=app-sh&soc_trk=lnk
I'm in. I'd prefer auto draft. It's easier for people to get involved.

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

Love her or leave her. Either way is expensive.
Staff member
Reaction score
I need to see if I can limit the positions for the auto draft. One year I needed a sports car and got a Fiero. Close but not quite.
Really one year auto draft gave me 4 QBs and 3 defenses. Fortunately that league was half absentee owners. Rebuilt the team during FA by losing the first few games to get to the top of the order and grabbed everyone undrafted that got hot. Made playoffs and got into the championship.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I need to see if I can limit the positions for the auto draft. One year I needed a sports car and got a Fiero. Close but not quite.
Really one year auto draft gave me 4 QBs and 3 defenses. Fortunately that league was half absentee owners. Rebuilt the team during FA by losing the first few games to get to the top of the order and grabbed everyone undrafted that got hot. Made playoffs and got into the championship.
Yahoo is fairly good about not loading up QB, you'll get 2. It will possibly give you 2 kickers & Defenses and 2 random defensive guys, but primarily WR's & RB's.
You can customize their rankings by moving favorites a bit higher & sliding non-favorites or slugs lower so that hopefully you don't get them. Can also slide up 8 or 10 defensive guys otherwise can just trade the random D guys on the waiver.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
May I suggest we have the draft held three days, or four days, before the start of the season to insure they have adjusted the IR people to the best they can before we draft?