New Kid on the Block

Kentucky Mark

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First post - looonnngggg time Packer fan - grew up in Grant's Lick, Kentucky - and it all started with a couple football cards on the back of a box of Post Sugar Crisp - circa 1958 - Fuzzy and Forrest. Alumnus of the University of Kentucky and yeah....also a huge Kentucky Wildcat fan. Needless to say - Tim Masthay and Randall Cobb make me proud!! Currently live in Northern Kentucky and work for US Bank in Cincinnati....husband, father, grandfather.....there - that's enough to bore you with.

Oh - all time favorite Packer is Ray "Didn't have a nickname, didn't need one" Nitschke.

Been to two games at Lambeau - saw them beat the Bears - 1/2/11 - to make the playoffs.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
...and yet another welcome!
Just got back from KY last night!;)

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome KY Mark. U bring the moonshine we got the beer. Our biggest difference will be KY vs IU. I'm in WI now but originally from IN. Congrats on the NCAA Championship. Have fun & jump on in.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?uzujpe

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh yeah one more thing. Your not goin' to start singin one of new kids on the block songs are ya? I sure hope not. Kick back & enjoy the forum. Have a beer or 4.

Members online

Latest posts