New jerseys unveiled tomorrow

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I hate those jerseys.

They just look like circus ********.

Look at the Seahawks new uniforms and that's exactly what I am talking about. Some clown crap like the Vikings unis.

I prefer the uniforms to look old school. Something along the lines of the Packers, the stripes on the sleeves, nothing fancy...or even the Dallas Cowboys, they keep it simple, as do the Browns. Sure no logo on the helmet but their uniforms scream classic football.

The best uniforms in the NFL are these.
Raiders
Packers
Chiefs
Cowboys
Colts
Browns
Redskins

and that is because they don't try to look all glamorous, they keep it old school. About the game, not trying to look fancy.

OP
OP
bozz_2006

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know that anyone cares, but figured I'd let you know that I went ahead and ordered the Home Woodson Elite jersey, and it was delivered yesterday. This is my second authentic jersey, the other one being Reebok, customized, and from 2007. Their are some marked differences between the two. The Nike jersey twill numbers aren't as thick of material, so they lay a little more nicely on the shirt. The Nike jersey is probably two or three inches longer than the Reebok. The sleeves are about the same length but the cuff isn't tight like on the Reebok authentics.

But the biggest difference is in the color. The Reebok jersey was a very brilliant green which had a bit of a shimmer to it. The Nike is much duller and a bit darker in color. Not shimmery at all.

Aesthetically, I like the Reebok better. And if it was up to me I'd probably get my hands on an old Reebok instead of this, but that doesn't mean I'm not happy. I'm very happy. It was a great Christmas present. Thanks Annie.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I don't know that anyone cares, but figured I'd let you know that I went ahead and ordered the Home Woodson Elite jersey, and it was delivered yesterday. This is my second authentic jersey, the other one being Reebok, customized, and from 2007. Their are some marked differences between the two. The Nike jersey twill numbers aren't as thick of material, so they lay a little more nicely on the shirt. The Nike jersey is probably two or three inches longer than the Reebok. The sleeves are about the same length but the cuff isn't tight like on the Reebok authentics.

But the biggest difference is in the color. The Reebok jersey was a very brilliant green which had a bit of a shimmer to it. The Nike is much duller and a bit darker in color. Not shimmery at all.

Aesthetically, I like the Reebok better. And if it was up to me I'd probably get my hands on an old Reebok instead of this, but that doesn't mean I'm not happy. I'm very happy. It was a great Christmas present. Thanks Annie.

Thanks for that overview. I'm glad that you are happy with the purchase. It almost sounds like the NIke jersey is like the Reebok premier jersey with the lighter numbers. Is the fabric for the two Authentics the same?

OP
OP
bozz_2006

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The mesh is pretty similar. The sleeve, shoulder, and side area fabric is a little lighter on the Nike. And overall, the Nike fabric is noticeably stretchier.

Members online

Latest posts