New jerseys unveiled tomorrow

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So Nike will be debuting their new jerseys tomorrow, and I'll be ordering one. My wife got me an authentic Woodson for Christmas, but it was the wrong size. When I called the Pro Shop about an exchange, they told me they had basically no stock left. That meant I had to send the jersey back for a refund and wait until the new ones arrived. That seemed like a LONG way off on December 28, but the day is almost here. I'm excited.

I'd be shocked and dismayed if the styling is changed, but I'm curious about changes to the material; Nike is always touting their dry fit, etc. Anyone heard any leaks on what we have in store for tomorrow?

Reaction score
If the jersey's are anywhere close to what the designs they released a couple months ago, the Packers won't accept the new design and the Jersey will most likely not change. Teams with a lot of history won't see a lot of change to the jersey but teams like the Panthers, Dolphins, Titans, Texans, etc. will see drastic, cool changes. (At least I hope)

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I highly doubt the jerseys are going to change. Might be a lot of fan uproar if that happens.

Caio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
heard a rumour that nike were making two types, tighter ones and the normal baggy ones, us Europeans would like it a bit tighter

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Mmmm Nike hit and miss in the european Football shirt department, time will tell how good they are. Us European types do like a less baggy shirt no doubt.

OP
OP
bozz_2006

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like I said, I'd be really surprised if our design changes. But I might be equally surprised if the material doesn't see a major change.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
If there are changes, I imagine they will be very minor. After all, doesn't the organization have say in what they can and can't do with their uniforms?

I saw a leaked photo of the Panthers helmet and Jaguars Jersey's and TBH, they don't look all that much different

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Cant wait to see what the Nike jerseys will look like... I think they are just going to be made of different material... the design wont change...

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I wonder how the sleeve stripes will go, Nike cut us down already.
Also Finley wore a tight jersey a few years ago, and the Giants usually wear'em..

Caio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So its an hour away, looking forward? who is there representing the Packers? They have a player from each team apparently

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Just saw on Packers news that nothing has changed except the swoosh logo.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here we go

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333469159.953925.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333469159.953925.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 134

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/index?id=7769089

Twitter feed constantly updating pictures. As far as I can tell they don't look all that different. Seahawks uniform looked waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy different. Maybe they were the only ones that went crazy or maybe every team has these uniforms and they'll be our alternates we wear one game a year

shield4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ours looks good as well but seahawks have improved ... we have upgraded ... lol if it could be put that wat

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts