New guy here

lonewolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi, I'm lonewolf, a Packer fan since 1959, and one who enjoys good Packer discussion. I usualy reside at packerchatters, but that site is having problems this year. ANybody know what's happening there?

Anyway, I"m happy I found this site, and hope to find it enjoyable and educational!

Steel Wheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lonewolf said:
Hi, I'm lonewolf, a Packer fan since 1959, and one who enjoys good Packer discussion. I usualy reside at packerchatters, but that site is having problems this year. ANybody know what's happening there?

Anyway, I"m happy I found this site, and hope to find it enjoyable and educational!

lonewolf, are you another Sherman brown-noser or to you like to discuss Packer football honestly?

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome lone, glad to have you on the site.

Steel, great way to greet a new person.

<center>***Moved to Intro Forum***</center>

Steel Wheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
Welcome lone, glad to have you on the site.

Steel, great way to greet a new person.

<center>***Moved to Intro Forum***</center>

Ryan, I just wanted to warn this guy if he wasn't a Sherman butt-kisser.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lonewolf -Welcome to the best Packer forum around. This is a longtime Packer Fan located in DePere, Wi. just five miles from Lambeu Field. You will get just about all Information on this forum to keep you informed of all "the goings on" with The Green Bay Packers. But as you can see by one of the first messages you got, we have a few posters who seem to have problems with the Packer franchise this year.. Don't let these few give you a bad impression of the great majority of friendly & Knowledgeable Packer fans .If you have any questions concerning anything Packer related ,please ask. The Packer forum posters will answer. Look forward to your posting. Where are you located?

OP
OP
L

lonewolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks all for the nice welcome. As for Steel Wheels, I can only say that I haven't kissed anybody's butt in a long time, but neither have I kicked any , either. I guess I'm wishy-washy, kind of a wait-and-see-what-happens type of guy.

I also want to add that unlike many posters, my football acumen probably isn't all that great, but I have learned now that the quarterback throws the football, the running back runs with the football, and the wide receiver drops the football when it's thrown to them, right? :)

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
but I have learned now that the quarterback throws the football, the running back runs with the football, and the wide receiver drops the football when it's thrown to them, right?
HEHE

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lonewolf said:
I also want to add that unlike many posters, my football acumen probably isn't all that great, but I have learned now that the quarterback throws the football, the running back runs with the football, and the wide receiver drops the football when it's thrown to them, right? :)

you've been watching the Seahawks!

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome lonewolf, I've seen your post on chatters and you do yourself proud. Looking forward to your post here.

:welcome:

Members online

Latest posts