1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

New forums coming, too

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Zero2Cool, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I know its nothing to do with me, but what one helluva coincidence. I messaged Julie Riebe the online content editor for PackersNews.com asking if they had spoken to the proper people about switching the boards to phpBB which is more efficient and cleaner and two weeks later they have this update on their website.

http://www.packersnews.com/apps/pbcs.dl ... 04033/1989

2. NiVeK

NiVeK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Great, now I have 2 sites to post on. That's where I was before I came here but I hated the layout compared to this amazing site. Now I have 2!!!

SPLENDID!!!

3. GP_1_Again

GP_1_Again Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I too have asked her to switch to phpbb many times, I was building a packer site with that software and recommended it to her via e-mail (on the backburner for now) thepackerbacker org

4. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Yep. I hounded them for a long time then found this site so I skipped town on them lol. I offered to go and do all the work in their office at no charge whenever needed and they still turned it down.

I'm jus happy they decided to switch over. I can't wait!! Hopefully the retards stay away from that board and/or the admin/moderators aren't afraid to ban those who proved unworthy of the privilege of posting. :prays:

5. GP_1_Again

GP_1_Again Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Zero that is so funny because I offered to design and help with the forum and it was a big no! Funny. Yeah this site is by far the best Packer fan site out there when I saw this site it kind of made me loose my drive to build thepackerbackers.org. The only reason why I wanted to build thepackerbackers.org was becasue I felt sorry for all the good posters at packernews forum, I got sick of the trolls. being there is no need to compete with this great site I decided to start a rival central site thus nfcnorth.net...

6. NiVeK

NiVeK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Zero that is so funny because I offered to design and help with the forum and it was a big no! Funny. Yeah this site is by far the best Packer fan site out there when I saw this site it kind of made me loose my drive to build thepackerbackers.org. The only reason why I wanted to build thepackerbackers.org was becasue I felt sorry for all the good posters at packernews forum, I got sick of the trolls. being there is no need to compete with this great site I decided to start a rival central site thus nfcnorth.net...[/quote:2r9f8j8y]

Don't stop. I'll gladly join your forum. I know you have the talent for it bud. There can never be too many nice Packer forums!