New First Round Mock Draft 10/14

SidelineScouting

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The guys at Sideline Scouting have posted their new first round mock draft. Bare in mind, its still early and things will change, simply for entertainment value at this point.

What do you all think? I'd love to hear your thoughts on your team's pick.

Sideline Scouting - 2011 Mock Draft

Green Bay Packers, #29 - DaQuan Bowers, OLB, Clemson

The reasoning behind this pick is to get another pass rusher opposite Matthews. I think GB will have a tough choice in April though. Packers are a great team with a lot of needs. Could use a RB, OLB, ILB, CB, and OLine help. The loss of Nick Barnett to injury (even though its just his hand), is a little worrisome considering his age. I wouldn't be surprised to see GB take a look at a good ILB in the first four rounds in april.

DCEBB2011

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Bowers declares, he would be a massive addition. First of all, he is HUGE for an OLB in the 3-4 (6-4 275). Second, he is fast with an estimated 40 time of 4.64. The only problem I forsee is that he may be gone by our pick around 15-20 (at our present record).

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With Hawk playing well, and Bishop specially, ILB might just not be a need (if you had asked me 2 weeks ago, it would've been THE biggest need...).

We have lots of needs, but we have young guys in every position of need. It's hard to determinate who'll pan out or not.

Packers WILL draft BPA every single time.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Just throwing it out there, if Clay is so determined wouldn't you think his brother is as well? I know I'm as different as sunshine and rain as my brothers, but we do all work to excel. Effort has to count for something, imagine them inside and outside.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just throwing it out there, if Clay is so determined wouldn't you think his brother is as well? I know I'm as different as sunshine and rain as my brothers, but we do all work to excel. Effort has to count for something, imagine them inside and outside.

maybe... But not always, I dont see eli as determined as peyton.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Bowers declares, he would be a massive addition. First of all, he is HUGE for an OLB in the 3-4 (6-4 275). Second, he is fast with an estimated 40 time of 4.64. The only problem I forsee is that he may be gone by our pick around 15-20 (at our present record).

275?!?!?! Holy hell!

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe his brother is also a late bloomer and is about to take his game to a new level.

I think its worth a shot on the 3rd day.

The stars don't aline every other year unfortunately.

Casey late draft pick if anything

Members online

Latest posts