1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

New England Packer Backer

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by favrefourevre, Jun 6, 2005.

1. favrefourevre

favrefourevre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys, I'm from New England but I HATE the pats and love the Pack. I am a Red Sox fan as well (I do like seeing the Brewers do well) but the Packers are the team closest to my heart. Let's see... um I like Alice Cooper, Pink Floyd, Neil Diamond, most 70's rock. I'm going thru football withdrawal. The sox are good enough to get me through the offseason, but I can't wait for September. I also can't wait for NE's trip to Lambeau this preseason, I know it's only preseason, but it's Green Bay vs. the champs and a teaser for the 2006 game. Anyway I'm rambling again, which I'm good at. I'm from the News Chronicle board, where I usually lurked but contributed some things of zero value from time to time.

2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    favrefourevre

Glad to have you on the site. Your rambling is welcome here! I hope you find some posts here to drop insightful commentary on!

Welcome to the site!

3. leopardmech

leopardmech Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome aboard favrefourevre I am sure you will like it here we have a great bunch and the numbers are growing each day.

4. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    welcome big guy.

5. PWT36

PWT36 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Farvefourevre--Welcome, to the best Packer Forum. No one is worst at rambling on about the Packers then this longtome Packer fan (all my life)who hails from De Pere, Wi. almost in the shadows of Lambeau Field. I am lucky here I just got back from Packer June mini camp session . It is 77 degrees today and sunny in Green Bay. The Green/gold was out there for two hours. practicing hard!!! All is well, when the Packers are out there, can the training camp sessions be far behind.

6. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    favrefourever, glad to have you aboard. You sound like Mike Sherman, he is a New Englander who has been a Packer fan for a long time! :lol:
    I believe you will like it here.
    :welcome: