New Drinking Game

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
For today's game, I decided that I was going to predict McCarthy's plays (run or pass) on every Packer down. If I get it wrong, I take a drink.

Now, please keep in mind that I am in no way an expert on the game. I played in high school, and have just been an armchair QB since then.

Yet...

I was PERFECT in the first half! PERFECT! It was mostly easy + got lucky from time to time. Empty backfield is my favorite-- hardly any risk of having to drink on these formations. I was taking drinks just because I was thirsty and my beer was getting warm.

I didn't do as well in the second half as I started predicting that McCarthy would be trickier. Final score: Five plays wrong (including the Rodgers sneak into the endzone). Had I kept with the "McCarthy is simple" mantra, I certainly would have done better.

That's sad.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For today's game, I decided that I was going to predict McCarthy's plays (run or pass) on every Packer down. If I get it wrong, I take a drink.

Now, please keep in mind that I am in no way an expert on the game. I played in high school, and have just been an armchair QB since then.

Yet...

I was PERFECT in the first half! PERFECT! It was mostly easy + got lucky from time to time. Empty backfield is my favorite-- hardly any risk of having to drink on these formations. I was taking drinks just because I was thirsty and my beer was getting warm.

I didn't do as well in the second half as I started predicting that McCarthy would be trickier. Final score: Five plays wrong (including the Rodgers sneak into the endzone). Had I kept with the "McCarthy is simple" mantra, I certainly would have done better.

That's sad.

If you were going to try to stay sober you just needed to take a drink for every point we score.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
or if you want to get real drunk, take a drink everytime A-Rod either :

Get's hit
Get's Hurried
Leaves pocket

if our O-line plays good you should take 0 drinks, but since out O-line sucks you will probably wake up in rehab.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts