New blogger from Southern Illinois

nurseratchett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
New blogger (this is my first attempt at blogging); new member; old packer fan. happy to be here as I spend my days surrounded by Rams & Bears fans.

Have tix to see the PACK this in St. Louis 12/16. Love to hear from anyone who might be traveling to this game-we will have the grill & brats & beer.

GO PACK

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WELCOME to the site!
I wish i could make the 6 plus hour drive down there! I saw on our local TV where you can get tickets to the game CHEAP!
Have LOTS of fun, and give a few cheers to the Packers for us!

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nurseratchett: Welcome to Pakerforum from site historian. Are you going ti give us a report about the Packer -Rams game in St Louis?

PWT36-
Green Bay born and raised Packers fan of over 60 years, now live in DePere, Wi. just five miles from Lambeau Field.

OP
OP
N

nurseratchett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nurseratchett: Welcome to Pakerforum from site historian. Are you going ti give us a report about the Packer -Rams game in St Louis?

PWT36-
Green Bay born and raised Packers fan of over 60 years, now live in DePere, Wi. just five miles from Lambeau Field.
PWT:
Happy to report on the game--

We're on the 40 yard line behind the Packers bench; we arrived at our hotel an hour ago, are getting ready to finish our sign to wave at the game, and I will be in my "4" Jersey with my G headband & cheeshead as needed. (My cheesehead has always function as a rally hat or 'Ju Ju')

Behold the power of CHEESE.

OP
OP
N

nurseratchett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PWT36 said:

Behold the power of CHEESE.

The game was AWESOME. For sappy accounts of the game, check out my latest blog. When I pull away from my awestruck state, I have to say the first half was a little scary; I thought the defense had more trouble stopping the run than they should have, and the first interception almost broke my heart! The D game back to play, as well all know, in the second half. Considering how things are shaping up in the NFC, I must say I was a little nervous about the quality of play yesterday. Of course, I was too busy being an awestruck fan to give 'em any hell!

The Rams fans were really great. Only one crappy comment came from a Rams fan after an interception ("Where's your cheers now?" To which I replied, "Saving them up for the Post season....You?")

I got to see Brett Favre break another record, go see my Pack prevail, and met cheeseheads from all over the midwest. All in all, it was the greatest game ever played!!!! :D

Latest posts