new article about Javon's unhappiness

MSMOLLY

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Walker 'not coming back' to Packers
Green Bay - What part of no don't the Green Bay Packers understand?

That's what Charles Goldsmith, Javon Walker's stepfather, wanted to know when he emphatically stated in a telephone interview this morning with the Journal Sentinel that the wide receiver will not ever play for the team again.

No amount of money, the passage of time or the possible retirement of quarterback Brett Favre, his adversary, will change Walker's mind, according to Goldsmith. He told general manager Ted Thompson in a 30-minute conversation Jan. 20 that his stepson was through with the Packers, but based on recent published comments from Thompson and coach Mike McCarthy, Goldsmith detected hope within the organization that the situation could be rectified.

"I wish this could have worked out better but he's not coming back," Goldsmith said. "He has so much animosity regarding Green Bay, it's ridiculous."

Goldsmith and his wife, Bernita, were in Green Bay this morning working with a real-estate agent. He said Walker's home in Green Bay, which he purchased from former Packers defensive end Jamal Reynolds about two years ago, will be on the market by Wednesday.

Walker has one year remaining on his original five-year contract with the Packers at a base salary of $1.15 million. He underwent reconstructive knee surgery Oct. 7.

According to Goldsmith, Walker has spent the off-season back and forth between Houston and Tallahassee, Fla., where he was back attending classes at Florida State. Goldsmith said his stepson is ahead of schedule in his rehabilitation.

Thompson has denied a request by Walker's agent, Kennard McGuire, seeking permission to shop his client.

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:
It is that stupid haunted house.

I'm glad he sold it; it is cursed!!

No Packer should buy it.

Haunted house? :shock:

Can someone elaborate on this please?

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anubis said:
CaliforniaCheez said:
It is that stupid haunted house.

I'm glad he sold it; it is cursed!!

No Packer should buy it.

Haunted house? :shock:

Can someone elaborate on this please?

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley
It was previously owned by Jamaal Reynolds.
Hammer

NCPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I personally hope that TT and MM make his life a living hell with trying to find another team.

Let him go but give him hell in the process.

Members online

Latest posts