1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

New and improved Britney Spears

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by tromadz, Feb 17, 2007.

1. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    [​IMG]

I think shes auditioning for the V for Vendetta sequel...

2. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I wouldnt be surprised if all her hair fell out as much as she dyes them...lol

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Is that really her!?!?
    Maybe she's trying for the "Sinead O'Conner" look. Next thing she will do is rip up a picture of the Pope!

4. Heatherthepackgirl

Ratings:
    +0
    I dont know what this woman is thinking, I really think she is messed up. First she marries very young and marries fast. Then she becomes pregnant right away not giving her marriage a chance, then after the first one is born then she gets preggy again, now a divorce and now partying where her two little boys are being raised by nannies and not their Mother. She is out partying all the time and with different men...shes a mom for petes sake her place is with her kids. When shes older she will realize what she has done...missed lots of days with her children..

5. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Maybe K-fed cut it off and sold it. Dude's running out of income. I actually think she still looks cute! lol The more she shaves the less place there is for the crabs to nest.

6. nathaniel

nathaniel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    She shaved her head. So what? I can't stand her or her music, but she can't do anything right. She was the one at home raising her kids, while K-freud went out and spent her money like he earned it. She had paparazzi follow her everywhere and when she makes any kind of mistake like tripping on a curb and almost dropping her kid, which a lot of people have done, it gets splashed all over the news that she's a horrible mother. Nobody would pass a "perfect parent" test if cameras followed their every move. For about two weeks papers were reporting that she was partying nonstop and was doing drugs, but all of their pictures were from like one weekend. I guess she doesn't deserve time away from her kids. Their father obviously gets to go out when ever he wants and never show a backbone and be a real father. Now he wants a ton of money and custody of his kids with Britney, but not the ones he has with a different woman. She's not crazy. If she is, it's because she gets scrutinized constantly. Everyone would crack under that kind of pressure.

7. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
  8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Well.......it didn't help when she was photographed while driving, using her baby as an "air bag!" So far i have been watching, and i haven't seen anyone else with a baby on their lap, driving down the street. Anyone else did that, they's get a HUGE fine and probably child negelence charges.
    I don't care HOW under the microscope she is, that doesn't give anyone a free pass to become an idiot.
    She's a Mother of two.....start acting like it.
    She put herself in the limelight, and with that comes all the good AND bad.
    She's worth 100 million dollars. It just shows you another example of, just because you have LOTS of money, that doesn't give you class or brains.
    She looks like the next Courtney Love.
    The girl needs some professional help in my view.
    (And NOT because she chose to shave her head)

9. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    shes the next Anna Nicole Smith. Will probably end up like her. Britney Spears is a wreck if you want to know what I think. Im sure glad I have an ordinary life.

10. nathaniel

nathaniel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Being under the microscope isn't a free pass to being an idiot, but being under the microscope could probably make you crazy. I know it would drive me crazy, but I'm in no way justifying driving with her kid on her lap. That's absolutely uncalled for.

Her ex-husband is a father of four, but he doesn't have to start acting like it? Just cause she's the mother doesn't mean that she should have to stay home every day and never have time to go out or relax. That's just ridiculous.

11. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    She has become a MONK. Give the girl a break!

Trom, Why are you always injecting religion in this forum?

You know it is not allowed. :)

Trippster... This another Tromdaz thread on religion...... LOCK This Thread as fast as you can. You saw how harmful the evolution video thread could have been.

:rotflmao:

Raider Pride.

12. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Cheesy in some ways I agree with you but others I gotta disagree. I'm sick of the way the worlds going where everyone has to be so sensitive and kids so protected. It's good to be over protective when it's stuff like abuse but when I hear that schools are cleaning up all their playground equipment in fear of getting sued I wonder what's this world coming to. If the media saw the way we where raised we would of been takin away by the time we were 8. I would of not only been sitting behind the wheel but driving around by then but I guess things are just different in the country. Now don't get me wrong she surely isn't the mother of the year but stuff like drinking and smoking bug me a lot more then some of this other trivial stuff they make a big story on

13. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    i dont get it

14. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Post subject: This video is interesting
    Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 03:49 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Watch this!

:runs away:

Last edited by trippster on Sat Feb 17, 2007 06:37 PM; edited 1 times in total

trippster
    4th Round Draft Pick

Post subject: Re: This video is interesting
    Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 06:36 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe religioin is off limits in this forum

15. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    monks shave their heads, hence the religion comment. he's just bustin your balls, and it didn't even cost you 75 bucks this time!

16. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Nathan.....i'm not disagreeing with you. For sure the father should be JUST as resposible as the mother. I believe she has custody though. So the immediate responsibility is on her for the child's safety. I think ol's Brit got married and pregnant WAY before she was mentally mature enough to handle it.
    Spears has been going out partying every night (according to what i have heard from her friends, on TV) and thats alot more then going out once a week or so to blow off some steam. I don't expect her to be a monk, but she has responsibility now, and should act accordingly. If you make the kids, you should take care of them. (And that goes for the father of them too!)

17. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I know what you mean. When i was a kid, we didn't have to wear a helmet when we rode our bikes. And the playground equiptment was made out of metal! And if you fell off it, you had nice soft ASPHALT to land on! Today, they don't let kids be kids. But with the air bags they have in cars today, all she would have had to do was bump a car or something, and that airbag would have deployed, and it would have crushed the child. I read one report of a lady having that happen. She was a passenger, had her child on her lap, and it killed the child. So in this situation, Spears was lucky something like that didn't happen.
    When i was a kid we played unsupervised outside all day. Today, with all the child molestors and stuff, you have to be more careful. I don't like it either, but thats the way the world is headed.
    Heck.......I don't like the government telling me i have to wear a seatbelt! They let guys ride motorcycles here legally without a helmet, but i have to wear a seatbelt in a CAR!?!? What sense does that make?

18. Heatherthepackgirl

Ratings:
    +0
    Being in the public eye all the time must be frustrating, but when you are a star making millions everyone is interested in what you do...that doesnt mean acting like an idiot. I would be on my best behavior if I knew someone was always taking my picture. Yes she is the Mother of two and KFed the Dad of two, but in noway are these two ready for children and bringing them up properly...I understand both Mom and Dad need an out sometimes to go out and have fun, but NOT every single night of the week..its called raising your children, if you cant raise them or be with them dont have them...IMO

19. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    yeah, i feel real friggin sorry for her - NOT!! try being a single parent withOUT millions, a nanny, a stylist, blah, blah, blah...puhleez!!

20. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    but shes BALD!

21. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    OH - so THAT'S what this topic was all about - hmmm... ;)

22. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  23. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Yeah.........she has enough money to PAY someone to raise her kids. And hopefully that is what she will do. It's gotta be a better influence then being around "mom".

24. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Here we go again........it was just on the news that Spears checked herself back INTO a treatment place.
    I wonder if one of these days she will look into the mirror and say......."What the heck did i do to my HAIR!?!?"

25. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    No. She is a hare krishna. You can see her by your local airport with a yellow robe banging a tambourine and chanting. Hare Hare Hare Krishna.