1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

New American Gladiators!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by tromadz, Jan 7, 2008.

1. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Anyone catch the 2 hour premiere?

It was sweet.

The gladiators have personality, the contenders are smart asses, and Ali and Hogan are good hosts, brother!

The one chick ended up bleeding during the eliminator(and it aroused me)! New AG is good stuff!

The camerawork\replays\announcer need a little work, but hey, nothing's perfect.

It's on tomorrow too(new one)!

[​IMG]

Wolf is my boy.

[bring on the 'ugh, this is what people watch these days' posts. Yeah, it's not masterpiece theatre, its fun entertainment, and I love it.]

2. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Well our Wolf is better than yours

3. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    I watched it and thought it was pretty good overall.. not "can't miss" TV but better than the average show. I agree the overall presentation could be improved..

That old dude (compared to the other contestants) was a trash talker huh.. but alas ran out of gas in the "Eliminator".

4. Tiger

Tiger Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    US Gladiators will never have UK's "Shadow". The dude was unbeatable in Duel, he usta break all the equipment and stuff clobbering the clowns they used to put up against him. He probably had roids coming outta his ears but man it was quality tv!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrv_N6vhUq4

5. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I feel 12 again when the show is on. I like 12 year olds. My lawyer says thats a problem. Me and his daughter disagree.

6. nathaniel

nathaniel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone know what happened to the girl that got hurt in the first game and had to drop out? What was the injury?

7. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    By the looks of the replay.. I think her knee cap rotated on her.. probably blew her knee out. But haven't really inquired past that.

8. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Oh man, I forgot all about that injury. Hurt in the first five minutes. They never did say, but it looked like a knee(obviously). I liked her replacement venus, she could work the mic pretty good, brother.