New 2014 NFL Mock Draft

DFlo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi guys, for those of you interested, I've put together an early look at some of the top prospects of the 2014 NFL Draft. Ideally to just get an idea of who to look for in this upcoming College season. Let me know what you think

2014 NFL Mock Draft

*The order was determined by the Vegas Superbowl odds as of last week

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I instantly question your judgement of team needs and how heavily they weight, and not just for the Packers.

I also don't see Boyd going before Fales or Clowney, but that I'll chalk that one up to semantics.

Denzel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can we please do what Minnesota did and trade our 2,3, and 4 for a late first? We need impact players, not depth. I don't want any more Brandon Jackson/Pat Lee/Alex Green type players. Imagine if we get a safety and a offensive lineman in the late first next year? I think that could really transform our team.

12theTruth

Can we please do what Minnesota did and trade our 2,3, and 4 for a late first? We need impact players, not depth. I don't want any more Brandon Jackson/Pat Lee/Alex Green type players. Imagine if we get a safety and a offensive lineman in the late first next year? I think that could really transform our team.

That would never happen with Ted Thompson running the show. Keep in mind we'll have to replace players who are becoming free agents after this season. We can't keep em all unless AR takes a salary reduction LOL. It would be pretty good discussion though if the Packers were to swing a deal like that especially if it were to net a smokin WR giving AR another weapon.
I see the Packers 1st round pick next year being either a WR, S, or yet ANOTHER OL.

Last edited by a moderator:

Denzel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know he has to replace players, but they need QUALITY players, and a safety and wide receiver could be huge for this team. (or offensive lineman if it makes sense)

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Not counting the most recent draft, two of the past three 1st round picks were Bulaga and Sherrod and neither is doing anything for the OL this season, let alone being "huge". Considering the Packers recent luck regarding 1st rounders' injuries (including Perry last season), an argument could be made the Packers would have been better off trading out of the first round and doubling up on second and third rounders. Maybe they would have picked up that much needed safety...

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Can we please do what Minnesota did and trade our 2,3, and 4 for a late first? We need impact players, not depth. I don't want any more Brandon Jackson/Pat Lee/Alex Green type players. Imagine if we get a safety and a Center in the late first next year? I think that could really transform our team.
FIFY

Members online

Latest posts