New 2012 NFL Mock Draft

DFlo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've updated my mock draft for the 3/4 point of the season.

You can check it out here: 2012 NFL Mock Draft

Let me know what you think. Would love to hear your feedback!

I've also added a Draft Order section that I will be updating weekly for the next 4 weeks

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No way we take a RB first round if guys like Upshaw, Worthy, or Crick are on the board. Just my opinion.

tstej

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No way we take a RB first round if guys like Upshaw, Worthy, or Crick are on the board. Just my opinion.
If it's not Richardson I'd agree with you in Worthy and Upshaw. I'd hate to take a chance on a guy coming off a torn pectoral in the first round.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Griffin could go first. I've been reading several scouts who think he has more long-term potential than Luck, largely because of his athleticism.
Isn't Kalil going back to USC?
What I think will happen is there will be a hot number of trade offers this year to try to get one of the top two picks. Indy has 20+ million into Manning, who could become a free agent. If the Colts resign him, I would trade the #1(or #2) for draft picks to try to "Herschel Walker" the team back to the playoffs. One team that could do that is the Jets, who have lots of talent, but need the franchise QB.
Pretty early for a mock draft, but not a bad stab at it.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers need bodies at OLB an d DE. The 2011 Draft went offense in the first three rounds. The 2012 Draft should go defense in the first three rounds. Packers needs in order are OLB, DE, SS, RB, OT.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Packers need bodies at OLB an d DE. The 2011 Draft went offense in the first three rounds. The 2012 Draft should go defense in the first three rounds. Packers needs in order are OLB, DE, SS, RB, OT.
Not really sold on a RB or OT as a need this year. Could we upgrade? Maybe but not as rookies. I'd much rather see a nose tackle or a free safety before a RB. Heck, backup center and QB is an issue also since I don't think we have one after this year.

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with JenningsLongCatch on this, the only position on offense we need to draft is OL and maybe RB or WR, depending on Driver. All else goes to DE, OLB, CB.

I could also see TT moving up for a guy he likes since the later round players are hardly going to make the roster.

bubblercheez37

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read a thread the other day that I really liked...if we can get a deal done with Finely, we can franchise Flynn and trade him to miami. We would flip-flop first rounds picks (I Miami is picking around 9) and receive a another 4th rounder for flynn. Imagine the possibilities with the number 9 pick....

Members online

Latest posts