New 2012 NFL Mock Draft

DFlo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've updated my mock draft for the halfway point of the season.

You can check it out here: 2012 NFL Mock Draft

Let me know what you think. Would love to hear your feedback!

SEWICHEESE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey DFLo,
I give you credit for coming up with this mock draft but I really don't like the pick. I think Jared Crick is extremely overated and has bust writen all over him... he seems like a poor man's Adam Carriker. I would love to get Courtney Upshaw, even if TT would have to trade up abit for him... which is probably not gonna happen. I just think the need for a playmaker opposite CMIII is absolutely crucial to find to improve the defense.
I would be fine with TT and Co. choosing BPA at any position of need much like how he picked Sherrod last year.

CarolinaPackerFan

Packers fan in Panthers country
Reaction score
Hey DFLo,
I give you credit for coming up with this mock draft but I really don't like the pick. I think Jared Crick is extremely overated and has bust writen all over him... he seems like a poor man's Adam Carriker. I would love to get Courtney Upshaw, even if TT would have to trade up abit for him... which is probably not gonna happen. I just think the need for a playmaker opposite CMIII is absolutely crucial to find to improve the defense.
I would be fine with TT and Co. choosing BPA at any position of need much like how he picked Sherrod last year.

I agree I would also like to get Upshaw. Brown from UNC wouldn't be a bad choice either, but he'll already most likely be gone by pick 32

Members online

Latest posts