Never thought I'd say this, but...

nlferts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go Lions this Saturday.

If they pull of an upset on Dallas this Saturday, we get the winner of Arizona and Carolina. Not only would those two teams be a far easier match-up than Dallas, but Detroit would have a much better chance of knocking of Seattle than them as well.

Maybe Suh being back isn't such a bad thing after all.

GBMuskies

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Carolina could give the Seahawks a game. They've been running the ball well, and playing some great defense. And all the QBs with fractured transverse processes have been doing well.

Kevin

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Carolina could give the Seahawks a game. They've been running the ball well, and playing some great defense. And all the QBs with fractured transverse processes have been doing well.

Kevin

Cam will literally have to turn into superman to beat seattle in seattle

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go Lions this Saturday.

If they pull of an upset on Dallas this Saturday, we get the winner of Arizona and Carolina. Not only would those two teams be a far easier match-up than Dallas, but Detroit would have a much better chance of knocking of Seattle than them as well.

Maybe Suh being back isn't such a bad thing after all.

Yep, that's the game I'm most excited for this weekend. I'm going to be a big Lions fan this week, and next week if they stay alive.

Members online

Latest posts